• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358

They even made a Foster's special mainly about Wilt, it told his back story and everything and he ran away from Foster's, can't exactly remember why, but it was a great movie.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Relatively big spoiler from a S5 episode:

I wish there were some fanmade vectors out there of Babs with her cutie mark. I'd use that as an avatar pretty quickly.

_____

Yeah, the movie was titled Good Wilt Hunting, I believe.

It may have been a fun and silly show for the most part, but that special/movie really had some nice heart to it. I think it gave some backstories of some of the other main cast as well (pretty sure it took place on a day where all the creators could visit their former imaginary friends) but nobody knew anything about Wilt's creator or past life beforehand.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

You should try Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends I think you'd really like it, Lauren Faust's husband actually created the show if that makes any difference :p
Well it is true I've lost interest in trying RWBY. ( :( SG ) So having something else to start watching could be interesting.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I know I'm a burden on you all, but I really appreciate your support.
Would you do me a favor and never call yourself a burden again? You're not a burden, you're simply a misguided fellow in a world filled with darkness.

Well it is true I've lost interest in trying RWBY. ( :( SG )
I'm gonna pretend I never heard that :glare:

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Would you do me a favor and never call yourself a burden again? You're not a burden, you're simply a misguided fellow in a world filled with darkness.

I'm gonna pretend I never heard that :glare:
I'm not sure I could.
But yes, I'm afraid I am not as interested in RWBY as I once was.

Top Bottom