• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

First, I never knew you were a controller :troll:
Second, I Pinkie promise that ^ this joke ^ will be the last one. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.
Third, here's how you type the angry emote (:mad:):
Code:
:mad:
Please, don't summon Kokonut o_0'
Thank you...

Looking back on that (despite how recent it was) I probably (intentionally or not) blew that quite out of proportion and/or over reacted...I'm fine with jokes being made, even those kinds (sometimes). I don't really know why I went that far...

I will summon someone if I feel someone is relentlessly pressing my buttons though. Doesn't matter how far in the count we are..

Sorry if I'm coming off as a jerk to everyone...

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Thank you...

Looking back on that (despite how recent it was) I probably (intentionally or not) blew that quite out of proportion and/or over reacted...I'm fine with jokes being made, even those kinds (sometimes). I don't really know why I went that far...

I will summon someone if I feel someone is relentlessly pressing my buttons though. Doesn't matter how far in the count we are..

Didn't seem too out of scope to me.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
1 You say that like pranking is an awful thing to do to someone, mod :)
Thank you...

It's alright, we all end up being jerks at least once in our lives. After all, we're only human.....I think :urg:

And I won't deny I've also been behaving liek a careless jerk a few times, especially when I was in middle school

So, are you ready to let bygones be bygones and NOT summon the kokonut? I know I am! :grin:

And seriously, that new nickname I got for HIM is great! ^_^

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
who would want the world to know that they have been fooled by one of the lowest forms of humor, next to puns

Well, that and the purple is kinda LAME

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
@ AEMehr AEMehr I liked your previous avatar better for some reason...

It's alright, we all end up being jerks at least once in our lives. After all, we're only human.....I think :urg:

And I won't deny I've also been behaving liek a careless jerk a few times, especially when I was in middle school

So, are you ready to let bygones be bygones and NOT summon the kokonut? I know I am! :grin:

And seriously, that new nickname I got for HIM is great! ^_^
Sure man. :)

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
It's MAGENTA, not purple!

Also, what's wrong about puns?

absolutely everything
@ AEMehr AEMehr I liked your previous avatar better for some reason...

Sure man. :)

Yes, well, that is probably because it is definitely a bit more cleaner looking in comparison. I like 'em both pretty equally. There's a lot more in both of these styles piled up in my absurdly large avatar folder.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I am somewhat irked when people act like any sort of conflict is a hideous thing and exaggerate it.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
11 bob-ombs

I'm gonna prank one of you normal users.

cuz im a meaner

Last edited:
Top Bottom