• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I guess I may as well admit I like to be noticed...even though I always thought that was a terrible, evil trait, lol. Since I guess I was kinda raised to think that.
I suppose it depends on exactly how strong that desire that is. I mean, there's nothing wrong with at least being acknowledged.

76 bob-ombs

There's still a hint of "47" in your last post KoP. that "74" is very suspicious
You're probably thinking of one of my very distant cousins, EmperorofApparitions74.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Eh, heck with it. I'm at the point where it's either way, lol. If I'm selfish, so be it. If I'm greedy, so be it.
If I'm doomed in the afterlife, so be it. At least I tried to be a decent person, lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
2 New custom titles.

I think you're beginning to over think things. Really, you've never come off as being selfish to me.

Even if you still think you are, a little bit of selfishness isn't going to be enough to totally mess up your life.

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Eh, heck with it. I'm at the point where it's either way, lol. If I'm selfish, so be it. If I'm greedy, so be it.
If I'm doomed in the afterlife, so be it. At least I tried to be a decent person, lol.
That's more than a lot of people do. I'd say you're doing just fine ;b (Trying to be a decent person, that is :v) But being selfish is part of being human, I'd say. :b

PLS DON'T NINJA

I wasn't ninja'd... happy day. May 7, 2015 11:29am

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I don't really know what else to say. Just remember that you'll be able to leave it someday.

Dang it Path, that's just going to summon him back.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I think I can safely say that raising a child secluded from society is a bad, bad mistake. It may have pros, but...I think I'm living proof of it's cons.
Indecisveness, loneliness, whiny, selfish, touchy. The list goes on, lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I still don't think you're selfish or whiny, but knowing you've had to live a life essentially trapped in your house, I can see why you might feel that way.

They might look back on it someday but they can't change it now. Once again, remember you'll eventually get to leave it.

____

And Path you'll regret what you've done.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Fact is I hate my issues but don't know how to better them. Ah well.

ZM she can.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I know it and appreciate it. I need to sit down with someone and talk about them sometime, it's the only thing that can really help, I guess. ( Since we all know I can't see any sort of counselor.)
I have no idea who to turn to, though, since I find it hard to approach people.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Think it over for some time before approaching anybody else about the matter, then.

You can still talk to me about it if you'd like. I'm not sure exactly how much I could help with, but I'd like to at least try.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I will.
This is getting to the point of idiocy. I'll leave you all to your day now.
No one wants to hear about my inferiority complex all day if my family is any indication.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I still disagree with calling it "idiocy" or anything like that. For one thing, your family isn't exactly like everyone else. I'm sure you are already well aware of that.

I know you have some rather troubling issues Jay, but I also know you're a good person, so I want to help you with them however I can. If you still really just want to stop talking about it for now, that's fine, but you shouldn't be calling it "idiocy".

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Just curious, what's this whole thing with Amplified Electric Machinery and Streetpassing/Spotpassing?

Top Bottom