• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

and you didn't get Pranked :bee: (haven't done anything with Pranking yet.. Cross my heart hope to fly stick a cupcake in my eye i haven't so far.. :evil:)

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
27 ready

@ JayTheUnseen JayTheUnseen tell your sister its ok lol. also let me know if she needs it again.
things you can't control aren't "Idiocy"
You sure it's the right one?
Though I don't have to complain about myself here. There's a difference between what's needed and what is indulgence. I think I'm pretty bad at telling the difference between them, lol.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I suppose so....

Just be sure to remember that there's nothing wrong with asking for some help here if you really and truly are in the middle of an issue....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

This is fanmade but it also technically spoils one of the major elements from S5's premiere:

What would happen if the four princesses of Equestria were successfully equalized? :p

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
64 You know it's nice to not have ads push everything down and me end up missing what I meant to hit on mobile..

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
THEN STOP PRESSING MY BUTTONS! :mad:
First, I never knew you were a controller :troll:
Second, I Pinkie promise that ^ this joke ^ will be the last one. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.
Third, here's how you type the angry emote (:mad:):
Code:
:mad:
Please, don't summon Kokonut o_0'

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

First, I never knew you were a controller :troll:
Second, I Pinkie promise that ^ this joke ^ will be the last one. Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye.
Third, here's how you type the angry emote (:mad:):
Code:
:mad:
I hope that is true. I'm not gonna lie, I was close to reporting this affair.

Last edited:
Top Bottom