• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
6 I see Hokori is still lurking in here..
Know that name calling counts too :p

I'm only still lurking because I knew that this would happen. Normally none of you could see if I'm viewing this thread or not :evil:

-Tagging
-Quoting
-Including "Hokori" in posts

^

All of these things summon me. Avoid this, and you're free to count as much as you want...unless I get bored.

Happy counting!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
And to answer your question. Yes, there is. And you don't have to be a brony to get one because I've earned the trophy myself :p
4 ruining the count to say lies because I never got one even though I was part of several counts that made it to 300

Hokori

Great King of Evil
4 ruining the count to say lies because I never got one even though I was part of several counts that made it to 300
It's not automatically awarded to you like some trophies are. You guys are supposed to compose a list of the posters who participated in a successful count and PM an admin about it. Admins don't come here often and it's not like I can give out the trophy myself, so yeah.

Hell, I still don't even have the trophy for becoming a Mod, but I have the trophy for retiring. Lol.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

^That is a FACT.

"The situation you are in is very dangerous. The likelihood of you dying violently within the next 10 minutes is 87.61%".

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Technically, I have watched that movie with the ponies as people...

To say that I hated it would be a lie...

I watched it as a youtube video because I had absolutely nothing else to do...

26 maybe? Doing this blind...

nope... 20

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Top Bottom