• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

You need to ise te picture's URL, not actual page.

Looks pretty cool, btw :grin:
but...I did use the url....I don't understand anything anymore... ;_;

Also, thanks.

Also-also, I didn't draw that...one of my "internet friends," as I like to call them, drew it

also-also-also, his gi is actually black, that was an altered version for a fanfic that my internet friend made. It was, however, the closest thing I could get...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
but...I did use the url....I don't understand anything anymore... ;_;

Also, thanks.

Also-also, I didn't draw that...one of my "internet friends," as I like to call them, drew it

also-also-also, his gi is actually black, that was an altered version for a fanfic that my internet friend made. It was, however, the closest thing I could get...

Go over the picture -> right-click -> Copy Image URL

Piece of cake! :falco:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A few of the aren't usually asleep by now, but...
I'm about to become one of them. Good night.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
Speaking of KH, is anybody else a little sour about how KH3 is coming to PS4 and Xbox1 but not Wii U? I mean, I completely understand the PS4 since KH started on the PS2, but to put it on Xbox1 and not Wii U makes no sense at all. Microsoft has no history with KH while Nintendo has had multiple KH games, so it would seem logical that the Wii U would get KH3 but it's not. and there's my little rant for the night, now I'm off to bed.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Speaking of KH, is anybody else a little sour about how KH3 is coming to PS4 and Xbox1 but not Wii U? I mean, I completely understand the PS4 since KH started on the PS2, but to put it on Xbox1 and not Wii U makes no sense at all. Microsoft has no history with KH while Nintendo has had multiple KH games, so it would seem logical that the Wii U would get KH3 but it's not. and there's my little rant for the night, now I'm off to bed.
(Just so you know, don't quote me on anything)

Nomura said he wanted to be able to make full use of next-gen tech. Wii U doesn't have that...

If there is one thing everyone can admit, it's that Nintendo doesn't really focus on the power of their consoles...

78 lame reasons for KH III to not be on the Wii U...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Yeah, that really irks me, especially since I don't have either a PS4 or Xbox One (I might get a Ps4, but I'm set on never getting an Xbox One ever.

So far we've only gotten KH games on handheld Nintendo consoles. The ones that have been on them thus far were exclusive to them though, IIRC.

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923

Yeah, that really irks me, especially since I don't have either a PS4 or Xbox One (I might get a Ps4, but I'm set on never getting an Xbox One ever.

So far we've only gotten KH games on handheld Nintendo consoles. The ones that have been on them thus far were exclusive to them though, IIRC.
I really don't care about the grapics...

Last edited:

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Welcome to the madness. Just note that every time I'm tagged/quoted/whatever, I'll likely respond, so avoid doing those things later in the count unless you want to tease your fellow Bob-omb counting people :smirk:
Basically me.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
It's too late I already saw that it wasn't a Rainbow Dash avi :troll: until it was changed

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm sorry, but she was busy clearing the skies of Ponyville and, of course, taking a nap afterwards :p

But now she's here, ready to make my posts about 20% cooler. :grin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom