• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Hokori

Great King of Evil
300+ again, huh?...I guess it's becoming too easy (again) so I'll stop being so nice to the count. Especially considering the fact that I've been seeing some people I'm not familiar with around here lately.

Yay, Mortal Kombat ^___^

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Try to imagine obnoxiously loud, off-key and off-tune singing.
In other words, one of my younger cousins :laugh:

But seriously, I know that pain, mate. Stay strong and buy a pair of headphones.
I'm annoying? I never knew...

Won't bother you guys again :urg:
That's a lie and you know it, Hokori! :smirk:

Last edited:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Yeah, I just got here today...
Welcome to the madness. Just note that every time I'm tagged/quoted/whatever, I'll likely respond, so avoid doing those things later in the count unless you want to tease your fellow Bob-omb counting people :smirk:

Prometheus16

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4141-4106-0923
Welcome to the madness. Just note that every time I'm tagged/quoted/whatever, I'll likely respond, so avoid doing those things later in the count unless you want to tease your fellow Bob-omb counting people :smirk:

Your recommendation has been noted, and duly (I feel like I spelt this wrong) archived.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Thanks for jinxing the count multiple times, @ Prometheus16 Prometheus16 :mad:
Your sentence: Bronification :troll: I'm just kidding, mate ^_^ Or am I? :evil:
Hokori said:
If my experiment worked correctly, you should only get a generic "X has replied to thread Y" alert, Hokori :p

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Well I could be wrong, maybe it can be obtained again....

You'll have to hear the word from the G-Man (AKA Mic_128) to know for sure though.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:
Top Bottom