• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Sorry for not sharing that story eariler, I had to see how far it'll go :grin:

Before telling it, I should warn you that is it unbelievably stupid. If you don't like this kind of story, don't read any further :)

But anyways, my teacher was busy looking at his computer to fix something, so one of the students (not me) took his shirt off and the rest of the class bet on how long before he'd find out.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion

Sorry for not sharing that story eariler, I had to see how it'll go :grin:

Before telling it, I should warn you that is it unbelievably stupid. If you don't like this kind of story, don't read any further :)

But anyways, my teacher was busy looking at his computer to fix something, so one of the students (not me) took his shirt off and the rest of the class bet on how long before he'd find out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Sorry for not sharing that story eariler, I had to see how it'll go :grin:

It is funny though.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm not sure if I'd be laughing from how ridiculous it is, or how amusing it is, if I saw it in front of me.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It's rare that I've actually laughed so hard to the point of crying. At most I usually just lose my breathe for a bit. lol

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
My dad has done that to me before. He gets into moods where he cracks jokes nonstop. He's pretty good at them. They're usually pretty dirty too.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Dirty jokes, if done just right, can be absolutely hilarious.

___

Unrelated to being a "dirty" joke, but there was this one time I had four my friends over (two of them were brothers, one a bit older than the other) and we were playing a "Guess the drawing" type game, and one of them drew some hideous and crude looking thing, before we could eventually make it out as a face. Turns out the drawing was supposed to be his younger brother (who was also the one to correctly guess that, and did so with excitement) me and my other friend started laughing so hard that we literally fell of the couch and rolled on the floor for nearly an entire minute.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll always remember one specific day of last semester. Hilariously embarrassing. :laugh:
Basically, once a year, the college I'm studying at organizes activities for first-year students depending on your field of study while in a specific disguise (all students in my program had to disguise themselves as stereotypical nerds, but the funniest one was the nursing program, which involved skirts and rainbow-colored wigs :laugh:) and, well, things can get really crazy, since it's the older students that organizes them.

Do I need to say more? Because I'm not even done!

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

As I said earlier, each major had its own activities and costume. Well, the students organizing the activities for my major had the brillant idea to split us in defferent teams by sticking a character from several cartoon shows aimed for children/girls (such as MLP, Monster High, Dora, etc.) and make us run all over the school, find them and do some challenges, solve some riddles, etc. to obtain some pieces of a program in C++ and, eventually, write the whole thing on a computer.

And a bunch of the challenges involved nerd stereotypes, such as asking the nearest girl for her phone number is a socially awkward fashion, lightsaber duels with broom handles, etc.

Twas insane! :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom