• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Hold up, we should be here. Apparently I messed up something earlier, I saw two 57s and well....turns out no one had actually counted 56 yet, lol.

I'll be able to vote, I know that much. But I've heard a lot of people say that things don't usually change too much for them upon reaching that age. Guess I'll see how that turns out for me.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But I've heard a lot of people say that things don't usually change too much for them upon reaching that age. Guess I'll see how that turns out for me.
In Canada, all you get at 18 is the ability to vote and legally buy alcohol and lottery tickets...... Not that much, tbh....
I'm suddenly inspired to write an EarthBound/MLP crossover
:ness: and :applejack:? Say "Fuzzy Sugarcubes!" :troll:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I remember learning about Giygas for the first time. That was back when I was first getting exposed to the Internet....

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
As awesome as it'll be, I think Giygas is too irrational to actually ally himself with anyone. Porky, however.....

I think I'll have it where, while messing around with a spell with the girls in Golden Oaks library, something goes haywire and the group gets teleported through dimensions into Onett.

Giygas learns of other worlds and decides to conquer both.

Ness and Twilight's group of friends have to do a lot of dimension hopping to put everything right.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think I'll have it where, while messing around with a spell with the girls in Golden Oaks library, something goes haywire and the group gets teleported through dimensions into Onett.

Giygas learns of other worlds and decides to conquer both.

Ness and Twilight's group of friends have to do a lot of dimension hopping to put everything right.
Something = Discord?

Last edited:
Top Bottom