• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Eh, it was only birds, so nothing horrible. And, I didn't actually see it die, just the shooting, and/or coming across its body later on.

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
I've been into Castlevania since the SNES era, I own Super Castlevania IV (my favorite one), Castlevania 64, Legacy of Darkness, Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dissonance, Symphony of The Night (on Xbox arcade), Lords of Shadow, and LoS: Mirror of Fate. Yeah, I'm kinda a big fan of the Castlevania series.

And about the killing animals thing, the animals I kill are deer during deer season, but I don't just kill them to kill them, I kill them for food, it saves my family a lot of money.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

64 Story Time!

When I was 6, I saw my parents kill an animal they (accidentaly) ran over as a way to end its suffering.
Honestly, as terrible as it sounds, at least it was put out of it's misery....

Eh, it was only birds, so nothing horrible. And, I didn't actually see it die, just the shooting, and/or coming across its body later on.
Ahh. I guess it wasn't that bad then.

I've been into Castlevania since the SNES era, I own Super Castlevania IV (my favorite one), Castlevania 64, Legacy of Darkness, Aria of Sorrow, Harmony of Dissonance, Symphony of The Night (on Xbox arcade), Lords of Shadow, and LoS: Mirror of Fate. Yeah, I'm kinda a big fan of the Castlevania series.

And about the killing animals thing, the animals I kill are deer during deer season, but I don't just kill them to kill them, I kill them for food, it saves my family a lot of money.
I can understand that.

I don't think I could ever bring myself to harm an animal for any reason at all, though.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
The birds I'm talking about are woodpeckers. Laws around here say not to kill them, since they help the trees. The person in question thinks this is stupid, as he's seen a few trees die apparently due to woodpecker damage. Thus, whenever he sees a woodpecker in his yard, he shoots it to protect his trees. If I or my sister sees one, he at least wants us to tell him so he can take it out.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Honestly, as terrible as it sounds, at least it was put out of it's misery....
Yeah, I bet I'd do the same thing in the same situation....
Neither one of them had something, anything to finish the poor thing. So they picked a big rock near the road and dropped it in its head. Seeing the brains splatter everywhere made me puke. :scared:

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

The birds I'm talking about are woodpeckers. Laws around here say not to kill them, since they help the trees. The person in question thinks this is stupid, as he's seen a few trees die apparently due to woodpecker damage. Thus, whenever he sees a woodpecker in his yard, he shoots it to protect his trees. If I or my sister sees one, he at least wants us to tell him so he can take it out.
It sounds like he practically holds a grudge against them to go as far as shooting them.

Yeah, I bet I'd do the same thing in the same situation....
Neither one of them had something, anything to finish the poor thing. So they picked a big rock near the road and dropped it in its head. Seeing the brains splatter everywhere made me puke. :scared:

...I regret reading this.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Another thing; if a neighbor's cat or dog is on his property, he's quite likely to shoot it ( not with a life threatening gun, just a BB or whatever, ) to chase it off.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I want to say sorry for kinda raging on you a bit earlier, I kinda was in a bad mood due to lack of sleep. I didn't even like it, so me going raccoon hunting was and will be a one time only thing.
It's alright man. It makes me sadder than normal people that you killed it but for every one thing killed another is born. I could never bring myself to harm or kill an animal unless it is out of self defense even then I would feel bad.

94 pet raccoons

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Me and my mom actually kind of helped a young bird once, if anyone's interested in hearing.

Another thing; if a neighbor's cat or dog is on his property, he's quite likely to shoot it ( not with a life threatening gun, just a BB or whatever, ) to chase it off.
...that's still pretty harsh.

I can understand the dislike for cats on property though. We have a bunch of cats around here that come to our backyard and....do their business there. We usually just spray them with water or screech at them to scare them away and back to where they came from.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
97 sprayed cats

I did the same to a few cats I've found around my garden

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

It was a Turtle Dove to be specific, that fell out of it's nest. It was just a baby, it had a lot of feathers but could only hover short distances above the ground real quick, it couldn't properly fly yet.

It was hiding behind a pot near where the nest was (we have a lot of lights in our yard designed to look like lanterns, one of which was where it's nest was built) there weren't any other nearby active nests in our yard and since the baby dove happened to be in our yard, we figured it had to have come from there. I got a footstool and my mom put some gloves on so she could safely pick the bird up, which she did before safely putting it back up there.

I assume it was hiding so to avoid things like some of the neighbor's cats...

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
That's pretty cool.

I've been thinking about some of my...social handicaps, and I can actually see a possible source as to what caused some of them...I may write up a blog or something about them later.

Top Bottom