• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Felix the Slayer

Ret-2-Go!
3DS FC
3093-7620-3358
No, but I will make it so.

Depending which state you live in you can keep them as pets. But don't look at me, it's not I want one or anything

New 52 imaginary pet raccoons
I want to say sorry for kinda raging on you a bit earlier, I kinda was in a bad mood due to lack of sleep. I didn't even like it, so me going raccoon hunting was and will be a one time only thing.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I've seen it happen many a time in front of me, actually. I don't really agree with it either, but I'm expected to go along with it, and support it.
One of the reasons the moral of Bats! spoke to me.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I played and enjoyed Aria of Sorrow and Harmony of Dissonance, ( enjoyed the former more so than the latter. ) I've wanted to grab Dawn Of Sorrow for a while.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I can only imagine how horrible it must've been to witness such things....

I've never witnessed an animal die or be killed in-person or real time. Closest I've been to that is seeing some of my pets go weak in their last few hours....

Top Bottom