• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Trust me, no matter what the reason, you're not making this thread a "bad" place simply by showing that you're upset.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Actually, since I'll probably go to sleep soon, I may as well hang out here till then.
Realtalk:do you feel like I want/seek too muvh attention, and does it annoy you?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Point still staaands. I heard a "You were wrong, KBG, MLP is terrible!"
But it's opposite day
So what you really meant was
"You were right, KBG! MLP is amazing!"

If you talking about yesterday, I didn't say it was a terrible show, I only said the mane story (bad pun intended) was boring for me :p

I even conplimented the show because of the animations' fluidity :)

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

To all three questions, no. Not at all.

When you're in a bad mood though....I do like to know why that is as soon as possible. That way I can better provide advice and help.

Once again, there's nothing wrong with showing that you're upset here, even if it's over a little thing. If it truly is a small thing, I'd prefer it if you clarify that as soon as possible. I'd still be happy to try and help you out however I can regardless.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Actually, since I'll probably go to sleep soon, I may as well hang out here till then.
Realtalk:do you feel like I want/seek too muvh attention, and does it annoy you?
The only thing about you that I find annoying is how vague you are when telling us why you're upset.

We're trying to help you the best we can but if you tell very little about your problems, how can we?

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

If you talking about yesterday, I didn't say it was a terrible show, I only said the mane story (bad pun intended) was boring for me :p

I even conplimented the show because of the animations' fluidity :)

And I gave you plenty of reason to give the show at least a few episodes of slack to pick up, as well as reasoning to why the first episode of any series has such a hard time shining! You yourself even agreed with me, citing RWBY as an example!

I gave RWBY up until episode 5 to pick up, and despite the size difference, 5 episodes is still 5 episodes! You should give any show at least that many to pick up before flat out quitting!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

That's probably something you're going to have to ask yourself, something only you can figure out, as much as I hate to say it.

Going by things you've said in the past....I personally don't think that's why you're doing it.. But if you feel that it might be otherwise, I wouldn't know what else to say, I can't see things from your point of view.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'll think about it.Perhaps I'm unsure myself due to being accused of it ( IIRC ) in the past.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

And I gave you plenty of reason to give the show at least a few episodes of slack to pick up, as well as reasoning to why the first episode of any series has such a hard time shining! You yourself even agreed with me, citing RWBY as an example!

I gave RWBY up until episode 5 to pick up, and despite the size difference, 5 episodes is still 5 episodes! You should give any show at least that many to pick up before flat out quitting!

You know why the funny thing is? RWBY starts to get really interesting at Episode 6, so deciding your interest of a series for a select number of episodes is preposterous! You can even ask other RWBY fans in this thread; I wouldn't be surprised if they love that episode.

So, if you want me to watch more pony, you gotta give RWBY a second chance.

Last edited:

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
You know why the funny thing is? RWBY starts to get really interesting at Episode 6, so deciding your interest of a series for a select number of episodes is preposterous! You can even ask other RWBY fans in this thread; I wouldn't be surprised if they love that episode.

So, if you want me to watch more pony, you gotta give RWBY a second chance.

how exactly does it get interesting? i do not care about spoilers.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Mind if I re-watch it? My memory's a bit fuzzy! :grin:

EDIT: Y'know what? I'll just leave it here. :grin:

I'll make you a deal; you watch another few episodes of MLP, and I'll watch a few more of RWBY. Considering MLP is a "Slice-of-Life" series, the episodes aren't usually connected, so I'll drop some of the better episodes here, and you can take your pick from those.

What do you wanna do? 3 of each?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'll make you a deal; you watch another few episodes of MLP, and I'll watch a few more of RWBY. Considering MLP is a "Slice-of-Life" series, the episodes aren't usually connected, so I'll drop some of the better episodes here, and you can take your pick from those.

What do you wanna do? 3 of each?

I love how our little wager became a showcase of our respective shows :laugh:

But, I guess 3 would be fine (not all at once, though)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
yeah, I don't think I could sit through 3 RWBYs either
It's not because I think I can't sit through 3 episodes at once (In fact, if I'm really bored, I could waste an entire day watching stuff I don't even like!), it's just that it's getting really late and I already have enough trouble sleeping.....

Top Bottom