• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Ever had a time you felt like crying but the tears were unfortunately stuck inside?

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm sorry. I really should be happy. I don't know why I have to make things worse. I'm not trying to dramatize the thread or anything. I don't know why I have to be so touchy about some things.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Making what "worse" exactly?

If you're having an issue or in a bad mood because of something you can talk to us about it, there's nothing wrong with that.

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing
Yeah, but I can tell this is before the H&H patch, since Wright says "Take this!" instead of "Take that!" :p

What if he got nerfed after that?

Well yeah, but he didn't get nerfed. Whenever I play UMvC3 (which, admittedly, isn't often because well...I don't have a 360...) I kick butt with Phoenix Wright. Add in Zero and Viewtiful Joe and you've got my team. I don't even bother trying to enter Turnabout mode because I have difficulty finding evidence, but I do pretty good with just vanilla Wright.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm making my life worse than it needs to be.:/
You see, nothing happened; I just feel sulky without much good reason.

And besides, I ask for more of people than is really realistic, to the point of selfishness and greed.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Ah, I thought you just meant this thread....

If there really isn't a strong particular reason why you're so down like that, then you might want to try looking for something to cheer you up a bit. And as always I'm still willing to try and help cheer you up as well.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well, I did partly mean this thread.
Want to apologize for being upset whenever I don't get what I want; which is a pathetic desire to be acknowledged. Ugh.

Top Bottom