• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I liked it a lot because of all the music, partly. Funny, I know someone who might dislike it for just that reason. :3

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Usually my family goes without pizza for awhile, then there's this huge spree where we have it like 5 times in a month. It's kind of annoying sometimes.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I'm not sure...sometimes you might get hungry for pizza, then suddenly you have it so many times you might start to get tired of it. It's hard to choose which is worse.
Not that it's a very big deal for me, it just seems a little irritating in hindsight.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've been kind of like that with a few foods before. Usually only when we happen to have tons of leftovers though. I usually want to take a break from the leftover food after having it for two days, while it usually lasts us about three or four days.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Yeah, I know what you mean. Pepperoni is my fav topping by the way. Green Peppers are up pretty high too.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide

I love pepperoni pizza. I hate super greasy pizza though, like there is a limit before it just feels like you're rubbing butter on your hands when you go to take a bite.

My Target has a little stand where they sell personal pan pizzas from the Pizza Hut a few minute walking distance away. It's basically the exact same thing only cheaper and I don't have to wait 5 hours for them to forget what I ordered.

Last edited:

smashfan666

Smash Cadet
NNID
NobelSmashington
3DS FC
2981-8328-3883

My family typically orders out every friday. usually two with the same toppings, so there's decent leftovers until at least the next monday...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I usually have a small pizza every Saturday.

And whenever we have normal-sized pizzas we usually have leftovers for about two or three days. We tend to eat most of it on the first day.

We also rarely ever order from Pizza-themed restaurant chains anymore, instead we usually get ours frozen from grocery stores.

Top Bottom