• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
46 Robin Williams asking what year is it

*cries internally*

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
48 Telemundo Channels

Ah! Someone who knows what that is!
Do you think it's an incredible movie? Because I do...
It is a great movie indeed, it felt really impressive the first time I saw it

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I think I exaggerated how little known it may be. I feel like the movie is almost objectively good. Much more interesting than the premise would suggest.
The only thing wrong with it is that I've watched it so many times, it got a little old. XD

EDIT: Not bad.

Last edited:

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Boring and tiring
My exams were. week ago, and i aced them without any problems

Now, i don't know what to do for a bit, as the boring part came from

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

My day's been good so far.

I love Jumanji. While relatively well known, I feel it doesn't have much more than a cult following in term of how it was received.

Also, I didn't initially realize that Robin Williams was in so many movies that I watched while for the first time while I was still really young until sometime after his passing....I guess I owe that to never trying to look at the name actors of some of those films while I was young and it having been many years since I had seen many of them. Looking back, Robin Williams was a bigger part of my childhood than I at first thought... I remember him best as Genie from Aladdin, above all else.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I honestly have no idea if Robin Williams is in much of anything I watched, save Jumanji. Though he did a pretty amazing job there.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
No...honestly I haven't seen that many movies, outside of old Disney movies. Most of what I have watched is animated and not filmed, for further reference.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Indeed they are. Honestly we kind of lack movies for older audiences...sometimes I sort of want something more...gritty.( I don't mind MLP though...maybe because it's actually pretty mature. )

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
A while back I was watching a lot of Arthur, Garfield, Goosebumps, etc, and was getting tired of all the stuff for younger people I was watching...funny how at max a year later I ended up watching MLP.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
63 I think I've seen jumanji as well. That's the show where two people go back in time while playing a board game and befriend two kids in that time or something right?

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I still kind of enjoy watching some of the old Goosebumps.

^Actually they don't go back in time, one of them gets trapped in a board game (a boy) while the other (a girl) ends up having to continue on with her life in the real world, then the boy (now a well grown man) is released from the game years later and meets two siblings who found the game and started it.

It's also a movie, not a show. :p

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
"You better believe, I got tricks up my sleeve,
and I captivate, `cause I'm powerful and great!
You better believe, I got tricks up my sleeve,
see me dominate, `cause I'm powerful and great!"

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
You really should watch them ( though I assume you pretty much know the whole of their story :/ )
I might would say you should watch RR first, except it wouldn't be as strong if EG wasn't watched before it.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Well, you know I had my doubts, but enjoyed them all the same. ( Well, the first one was decent. )

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

I've already read a lot about the first, most of it doesn't interest me.

RR seems like it might interest me more. If anything I might get around to watching that one sometime.

Last edited:
Top Bottom