• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Sooo. . . who is that
And why is he getting edited into me and mvgs posts?

She's a hunter wearing Kirin armor from Monster Hunter.

No reason in particular besides you using the [ quote ] 10char exploit.~

Last edited by a moderator:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
166 *IsmaR GS9000 :troll:

I don't have the heart to tell him I've gone by/have namesearched ImsaR almost as long as IsmaR.

In fact, my modhax let me check all intentionally-misspelled versions of my name.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Huh
Thats interesting IsmaR

What's strange is my possession leaves no notification to either party, so I'll get no notice if a post is further edited. Additionally, I'll get no notice whatsoever if someone likes said post. Though the affected user is probably weirded out by the random likes.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
IsmaR said:
What's strange is my possession leaves no notification to either party, so I'll get no notice if a post is further edited. Additionally, I'll get no notice whatsoever if someone likes said post. Though the affected user is probably weirded out by the random likes.
Well that's to be expected
Edits are always carried in silence, and its not like your creating or making a new post, your just changing someone else's post. The ownership isn't changed so your not suppose to get a response

And believe me, I'm still getting likes from the monster hunter picture you posted

Perhaps even more interestingly enough, back when changing post ownership was a thing, it was actually possible to give/take someone's likes away. I remember a few times I gave people my posts, the post would later get likes, then I would get the notification "___ liked ___'s post." as if it still counted for me.

So if you were the one who created the post, you get all likes/stuff for it even after you lose ownership of it. Huh cool
Also you say it was possible to give/Take likes, as its not possible anymore, why they get rid of it, completely unnecessary? Or just not possible anymore.

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
There really should be an option to turn off the feature of not receiving any notifications for a thread if you failed to respond to one.

Top Bottom