• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official Bob-Omg Social: Count to 300 bob-ombs!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
44 Bob-ombs.

Play Villager and the new and improved Bowser through Classic. Unlock a couple of characters, then go online and destroy everyone I bump into.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
All I know is I'm going to go straight towards unlocking Dr. Mario (among the other unlockables) and then try to see who I'm good at. Once I figure that out I'll go online.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
For glory mode is ridiculously overpopulated with 9 year old scrubs. Now is your chance to get a really good record.

65 bob-ombs

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
73 Bob-ombs.

Some characters have also changed considerably so I'm also getting used to some of the new moves/playstyles of some my mains again.

Captain Falcon is probably the character I'm best with so far, as he was one of my better characters in Brawl and he's hardly changed at all this time.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
73 Bob-ombs.

Some characters have also changed considerably so I'm also getting used to some of the new moves/playstyles of some my mains again.

Captain Falcon is probably the character I'm best with so far, as he was one of my better characters in Brawl and he's hardly changed at all this time.
Same, I think Captain Falcon is tied with DK as my best characters. But I've also taken a liking to Luigi. Something about him makes him feel better than he was in brawl.

74 bob-ombs

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
75 Bob-ombs.

Though I do want to pick up most of my other Brawl mains again I might use Captain Falcon for most of my first Classic Mode runs just so that I might have an easier time unlocking everyone lol.

So far I've unlocked Falco (HECK YEAH), Ness, and Dark Pit. Glad to have Falco back though I've heard his D-Air has been altered/nerfed...which would suck as that was one of his best kill moves.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo

Currently the only one I know I'm good with is Dr. Mario. Though I'm trying to use Mr. G&W.

Top Bottom