• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Boards Merged!! TO DO Thread

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
So we did it.

But now to bring things together properly.
We have two socials, two Q&As, two a lot of things really.

There are two main options
1. Remake new ones (lock old ones/etc)
2. Or, Merge them together

Let us know what you think is appropriate / if general consensus is a new one who will make it and if necessary manage it.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I can't believe this took this long to do.

Also the fact that Dark Pit's name is first and the portrait is Pit triggers me.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Man, wish I would of thought a little further ahead... Not really sure what to do with things now it's happened. I'm thinking everybody's going to want everything together though.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Sometimes the hammer drops at an unexpected moment (Based @Xiivi)

I'd still expect just about everything to be together, just the "how" part (merge or make new ones). Some may be more inclined towards new threads in some instances while merged for others.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I'd suggest a merge for the social threads. The Pit social is fairly active, while the Pittoo thread is...kinda dead. That and it'd be kinda weird for a board to have two separate socials when they serve the same ends.

Can I ask why "important" threads like the frame data thread and the user listing thread are locked, though? Is there really a need to create new threads for these when the data is near-identical and already serves both Pits?

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Ah, silly me. The user listing thread is unlocked but un-stickied, which threw me off.

The frame data thread is locked, though. Just curious about that. Incidentally, what's the verdict on two matchup threads? This matchup thread is open, but we seem to just flit between the two on a whim. Can we get an official verdict on which is which?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Any thread both Pits have separate, merge together.

Last edited:

Thinktron

Smash Apprentice
I feel as though Dark pit and Pit should share a competitive results thread, as long as its indicated who was used.

The match-up page needs another reboot i believe, perhaps in the style of each match-up gets its own thread. Though previous conclusions can be recycled so no ground is retread on.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I feel as though Dark pit and Pit should share a competitive results thread, as long as its indicated who was used.

The match-up page needs another reboot i believe, perhaps in the style of each match-up gets its own thread. Though previous conclusions can be recycled so no ground is retread on.
That's actually what we're discussing at the social threads.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
Is it impossible for this board to have two images to reflect the both of them? I understand it may not be possible in the current interface, but if it is, it's something worth considering.

Wintropy

NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Would there be an image/icon that accurately represents the two?
Best I can think of is a composite image of the two, i.e. half Pit's mugshot / half Pittoo's mugshot.

May be more kitschy than it's worth.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Best I can think of is a composite image of the two, i.e. half Pit's mugshot / half Pittoo's mugshot.

May be more kitschy than it's worth.
Could it be similar to this
?

Top Bottom