• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blue Elf!! A Link ssbb combo vid by pulse

pulse131

Smash Ace
EDIT-decided since R-w@n's video did so good id go ahead and re-premote mine by actually giving it its proper title. o.o ya his editing leaves mine and even izaws in the dust but it still has some fun combos.

well, its no PJL2, but its the next best thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtRh7rx684k
figured since these boards particularly are so small id just make a thread. anywho, enjoy.

G.i.R.

Smash Rookie
nice job. wish i could do that. nice Dair's. i can never land a successful dair with my friends

Avenger7x

Smash Cadet
Pretty sweet vid. Like the costumes. No offense bro, you definitely have skills. Way better than me for sure. But I think a lot of your opponents were setting them selves up in terrible situations. None the less it's a great vid!

pulse131

Smash Ace
lmao i was even thinking of you blu link. had your name come to mind before i uploaded it i certainly would have changed the name. too bad your not active enough or else i probably would have remember you.

Technodeath

Smash Champion
nice video there Pulse.

i lold at how many times you landed Dair on your opponents.
good use of the boomerang and whatnot :)

hope to see your link make a name for itself.

Top Bottom