• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blog Post 1

Smash Journeyman
Link to original post: [drupal=5419]Blog Post 1[/drupal]

Woke up at 8, went to workout, girl was doing squats 10 ft away from me, best *** ive ever seen, she had perfect form though so i couldnt "assist" her in any way, went back to dorm, shower **** shave routine, breakfast time, went back to dorm, fell asleep, woke up, realized i missed calc class, said **** it, went back to sleep, woke up, went to stretching and relaxtion class, lol more sleeping this time actually in class for a grade, went back to dorm, put ****ing christmas lights up in our dorm room with suitemate, went to firefouse, saw super hot blonde chick i was texting the night before, went back to dorm, skyped a girl, watched a **** load of youtube videos until now, still havent finished writing paper, not gonna study for quiz tomorrow.

Smash Journeyman
Blog Post 2

Yesterday, woke up, bombed quiz, went to other classes, didnt turn in my paper, professor gave less of a **** than me, went out to eat, came back to dorm, pick a girl up and go to friends house to burn for 2 hours straight, watch MXC in the process, went to dennys, got trolled by the waiter, went back to dorm, woke up at 1 oclock this afternoon, go down to cafeteria, eat bowls on bowls of cheerios, gotta go buy a costume for halloween party tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqxJyc3VphM

Smash Journeyman
****ing mods trying to **** up my day. and my blog.

Smash Journeyman
Blog Post 3

sunday, wake up from nap, suitemate drives me and other suitemate to his house, suitemate in backseat nearly falls asleep from being haf, get to house, meet suitemates mom, awkward arguement between mom and suitemate about grades, awkward discussion between mom and suitemate about parties, meet stepdad, stepdad proceeds to make a drink with 10 kinds of alcohol, stepdad is drunk, one suitemate is haf, mom and son are mad at eachother, im just enjoying myself eating chilli and watching my suitemates' cats play around. might go to a halloween party at a bar tomorrow but i still have no costume. hopefully ill get a better story for a better blogpost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpkJZ6XmtI

Top Bottom