• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blaze It

Status
Not open for further replies.

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone find that they own sometimes when they are really high? Sometimes me and my friends do much better. Anyone else feel like this?

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
playing sober is definitely the best way to play. when you're high, you just THINK you're doing better, but trust me, you're never as good.

kit

Smash Apprentice
playing sober is definitely the best way to play. when you're high, you just THINK you're doing better, but trust me, you're never as good.
i find that generally speaking your reaction time is slower because you're more easily distracted and such blah blah but when your high you may think of moar intricate combos or cooler ways to do things so in that sense you feel better i know what he speaks of but yea mostly if you play high you won't play as well

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I actually do play better when I'm baked, though when my high is wearing off I start playing worse than ever. When I'm drunk, I play differently, and am over all more clumsy.

For some people, weed makes you more creative, so any game you play with intuitive gameplay will feel better to you.

kit

Smash Apprentice
also note that my picture happens to be a picture of a batrat smoking a bong... with some space bubbles behind him... haha im not sure why

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
eh playing under the influence is pretty tough. I'm never as good, and manage to SD twice as often as usual. I do have a friend however who's always high and for some odd reason manages to never lose : /

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Dashfox lick my balls. I didnt say it was. I was saying personally, i think i get better when im high, if its just me and one other bro you can focus better and it just seems like i get more into the game and sometimes my reactiion time is much faster. This may be because your heart pumps faster when your high. And also, i feel like sometimes i use my characters more creativly. And for being drunk im terrible.

HiddenElf22

Smash Cadet
I play better when I'm baked. it takes me a second to warm up, but then I get really technical and generally play better. I play careful so spacing comes into play but I'm still all over the place an aggressive once I get the combo started. Drunk on the other hand, I play bad. It's still fun but it sucks to lose

1UPChris

Smash Journeyman
Playing high is just like playing a sport high. It's usually really tough and you do bad, but you feel like you're doing better.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Yeah I agree with the general consensus here. You think you're doing better but you're really not.

Occasionally, when I'm stoned I will do some confusing mindgames that don't usually happen when I'm sober, or I find I can make my patterns less predictable... But Its probably just a placebo effect.

I have more fun playing smash when I'm stoned though no doubt.

sometimes my reactiion time is much faster. This may be because your heart pumps faster when your high
LOL. Smoking weed has the exact opposite effect on your reflexes. Where are you getting this from? are you 15 or something?

On a side note I smoked pure THC powder with my drummer last sunday, you just sprinkle a little of it over some ashes in a pipe and light up. Jesus christ it gets you high I felt like I was 17 smoking my first joint all over again. I'm really trying to quit the stuff though, it's just too expensive of a habit.

(blondekid)

Smash Apprentice
Im 16, and yes i do play better high. Most of the times, sometimes i start to crash and it goes downhill. But im more creative, more focused.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
On a side note I smoked pure THC powder with my drummer last sunday, you just sprinkle a little of it over some ashes in a pipe and light up. Jesus christ it gets you high I felt like I was 17 smoking my first joint all over again. I'm really trying to quit the stuff though, it's just too expensive of a habit.
I hear that. Don't think I'll ever get that "new at trying weed" feeling again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom