• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Blastzone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
We've sorted our lift out down there, any directions for those travelling by car?
oh yeah, okay, im going to put instructions from the train station for walkies
as for by car, all you really want to do is find the A11, look for a place called thetford, then follow the other directions from there ^.^
seeing as i now have permission from the parents to have people stay, you can come down on friday if you need to and then we go there the next day from mine

Smudge

Smash Lord
Well they'll be Me, my team mate, his girlfriend and another one of my mates.

I think my mates girlfriend wants us to get a premier inn, which is fair enough, but i'll let you know when I do.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well they'll be Me, my team mate, his girlfriend and another one of my mates.

I think my mates girlfriend wants us to get a premier inn, which is fair enough, but i'll let you know when I do.
theres a premier in on the outskirts, however its the opposite side of the venue from where i live. i can help direct you guys there if needs be.
also, im now allowed to have people around, and ill be having a fest the week following the tournament untill the friday (22nd april) so for all people make sure to send a primate message if you want to stay

Trio3!

Smash Cadet
Holy SH*T its expensive to get to this place, dayum son. I cant even book yet bcuz the times dont go that far ahead on Megabus.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
travel is looking pretty **** to this..

my question is, who from outside of london is going to play melee? I want a good figure of numbers or else its not really worth travelling tbh =/ we'll just be playing the same people we can play who live so close >_>

if there's not at least 10 outside of london then melee is gonna stay in london

the only way around this is to host an european tourney :/ like SNY

Heartstring

Smash Legend
travel is looking pretty **** to this..

my question is, who from outside of london is going to play melee? I want a good figure of numbers or else its not really worth travelling tbh =/ we'll just be playing the same people we can play who live so close >_>

if there's not at least 10 outside of london then melee is gonna stay in london

the only way around this is to host an european tourney :/ like SNY
well, that was the plan, however as its my first, it will be staying at just a tourney
besides, arent all england tourneys nationals?

if people were to actually notify me or stuff, i would know whos coming or not, but theres a srs lack of people contacting me despite the amount of times ive asked.
if you can tell melee people to contact me then that might actually work. please and thanks

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Do we really have to be out by 9am on the Sunday? lame
well, thats the proposed time for leaving, i should imagine the actual venue owner wont mind if we kick around for an extra hour or so. but thats the time im actually booking...yknow...venue fee's

and yes cong, that stage list is final as far as im concerned, unless i get some serious hate expressed for brinstar or picto it wont change ^.^

Harlex

Smash Cadet
okay thanks :) I was wondering also if you could point out the location of the bus station on google maps so i could plan my little walk in advance? mainly because if you search "Thetford, Bus Station/Bay 3" you can see how the bays are in the river. lmao. is that right ? :p

Heartstring

Smash Legend
okay thanks :) I was wondering also if you could point out the location of the bus station on google maps so i could plan my little walk in advance? mainly because if you search "Thetford, Bus Station/Bay 3" you can see how the bays are in the river. lmao. is that right ? :p
ahaha, you read my mind, yes i finish college early on wednesday so ill be planning the journey on paper then typing it up on here.
also yes, the bus statino is right next to a river. ill have it up in the travel section soon!
also, pass this onto your fronds, like siddy an anyone else who may come

Harlex

Smash Cadet
ahaha, you read my mind, yes i finish college early on wednesday so ill be planning the journey on paper then typing it up on here.
also yes, the bus statino is right next to a river. ill have it up in the travel section soon!
also, pass this onto your fronds, like siddy an anyone else who may come
okay thanks alot :) ill come check the page out again sometime when its up. I will try with Siddy to get him come as always :p, but i am doubtful because of his parents/concentrating on lernin lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
mass hype up in this already

also, brawl fest afterwrds untill friday of the followig week, let me know via pm if you want to come

rustediron

Smash Lord
Yeah? Aight?
Though I still feel they need a system overhall, just because j3ly doesn't come to this doesn't mean he's automatically much worse than everyone else

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Yeah? Aight?
Though I still feel they need a system overhall, just because j3ly doesn't come to this doesn't mean he's automatically much worse than everyone else
if he feels the need to not come to this because of something as petty as he says then perhaps he should fly down the rankings ^.^

ok sorry ive been slow on the ball guys, been to germany for a brawl tournament (was in the death pool, WOO!) and have been concentrating on that, directions to the venue from the coach station will be up soon as possible (because internet is down at home, i can only post from college, sad times)

train station has a bus to the coach station, but i can post walking directi nos from there too as its only a ten minute walk

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Someone bring 2 mic sets
wow, you just joined? lol

im assuming you mean for commentary? well i have one for the brawl livestream, the melee community can bring their own mic i hope/shall tell them anyway

also, pafos does that mean youre coming too?

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Oh dude, if we use mic sets can I be the stereotypacly over the top guy on commentry with the usual dry, more official kind of guy.

And dude, you was gona steal dopl!!!!
But yea, rob is a good partner for lucario

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom