• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BladeRadio0 and Byronman's Online Tournament Thread

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
This thread is for sign ups for our tourney. This will help me and Blade to make brackets easier. You must sign up before 4pm central time on Saturday. If you sign up and cannot make it you could tell us but it is not that big of a deal.

The tournaments will start at around 4pm central time but if circumstances force it it can be later or sooner. If you wish to participate, you may also want to join the social group: http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=323.

Go here: http://www.freewebs.com/bladeradio0/ when the tourney starts. There will be a notification here and on the group.

If people want a prize/theme to add to a particular tourney of a particular week, then they need only suggest it here or in the group

Rules:

----------------------------------------
Format: Singles, Double Elimination
----------------------------------------

--------
Rules:
--------

-No Items.
-8 minute time limit.
-Best of 3 Matches. Finals are best of 5
-Each player is allowed to ban any one map each round.

-----------
Neutrals*
-----------

-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Yoshi's Island
-Lylat Cruise
-Smashville
-Delphino Plaza
-Pokemon Stadium 1

-----------------
Counterpicks*
-----------------

-Castle Siege
-Frigate Orpheon
-Halberd
-Rainbow Cruise
-Brinstar
-Norfair
-Onett
-Pirate Ship
-Castle Siege
-Jungle Japes
-Corneria

*Stages are subject to change based on the participants' objections

--------------
Participants
--------------

1. BladeRadio0
2.Slithe
3.TheWaft
4.Shadowfirex100
5.Iron Mushroom
6.Killermarth.5333
7.Kazz@
8.Final63
9.Nibbity
10.Commander Blitzkrieg
11. S.O.L.I.D.
12.Cloudsan
13.Ice Climbers P and N
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO SAY IF YOU CAN PARTICIPATE EACH WEEK!!!!

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
That's good but I don't know if we are going to have this one because no one really showed up...with this thread though I think it will be better next time...

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Thanks everyone who's registered. Others join us! Basiclly we're just meeting up on the chat and playing brawl. Afterwards we'll probaly have a round robin or fight random people. so please join us saturday for this brawlfest. Also if you expereince major lag we'll try to find a new opponent.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
*updated* Also I added up there that I won't be able to come to this one because I have my school's homecoming so Blade you are on your own :)

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Yeah, I'm not going to do the tourney, just finished online and kinda don't want to bother with a tourney right now.

Iron Mushroom

Smash Apprentice
Is the tournament still on? I can't find any better places than this, or they're all filled so, this is rather important to me because I really wanna brawl new people!:D

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I couldn't go to last week's tourney. I have had a hectic week so this is the first time I have been on in a while. Also. I will be going to this one tomorrow.

And Blade yes it has always been 4-6pm.

Has anyone signed up for this week's tourney?

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Not only is this double post for the sake of bumping but it is also for an update:

Make sure to sign up for the tournaments each week and to show up. Since nobody seems to be doing this. We are considering another time for the tournament. Please post your suggestions. Also all discussion pertaining to the tournaments will be held here on this thread.

Thank you and please come again :)

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Here I'll be hosting this week k? <.< In case Byronman fails this week
This will happen!!!!!!!

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
ill join up

Brawl fc: 5198 3883 4301

Brawl name: Levi

Msn:Levihurst12@aol.com

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'll try and join :p
I've never been in an online tournament before, so could someone give me an idea as to how it works please?
Do I need to add the friend codes of everyone who is joining or what?
Is the 4 o'clock time for America, or the UK, and if so, could someone give me the equivalent time for the UK please :D?

I'll join next weeks tournament instead ok :D?

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Okay we have decided to transfer the tourney to bi-weekly somewhat alternating with shadowfire's tournaments. We're also looking at having the tournaments around saturday mornings. We'll give more info once we get an offical time.

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Yes this will be like the regular tourneys i will like help with besides my Themed ones.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'll try and join when you get all the times sorted out etc. okay :)

Top Bottom