• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Birthdate Update?

Piks

Smash Journeyman
My birthday was on a weekend this year, but the update closest to it was the Trophy update.

Chaoticwolf

Smash Rookie
I think mines was the Banana peel. I was a day off from the Zelda update! (my main in SSBM)

Darkurai

Smash Master
March 10th. According to all these delay rumors, that's when the game is getting delayed to.
Happy Birthday Darkurai! We're delaying your favorite game!

knuckles_18

Smash Cadet
june 8th it was a Friday but i got four kinds of controls... and i got gay quotes like " the wii uses four types of controls... i guess ill have to use them all and if i get a cahnce ill tell u how to dash with the wiimote" i was sad

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Whoever got their B-Day on Sonic's confirm must've felt good.

I got Metaknight on mine, Sept. 5th

Takumaru

Smash Lord
Capt. Olimar was confirmed on my birthday. I think it's a sign that I should use him in brawl... then everyother character in the game until I find who I like.

egaddmario

Smash Champion
NNID
egaddmario
3DS FC
0946-2409-3627
Mine was Footstool Jump...but it was better than a weekend birthday with no update!

Fernie812

Smash Cadet
My birthday fell on a weekend this year, (August 12th) so I just consider Pokemon Trainer/Pokemon Change to be my birthday update (August 13th).

Top Bottom