• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bingo Mafia - THE END!

Ashemu

Smash Ace
like... there was that ranmaru game here recently where town had masons and a bodyguard, lynched 2 scum back to back, then the last one still made it to lylo.

four mislynches are not hard to pull off in a fair set-up, if you play well (which is, like, a requirement for winning)

E: maybe i shouldn't post opinions in separate posts when it'd start a new page

Last edited:

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I'm still absolutely baffled Adumb's lynch happened.
I'm not, the town was absolutely terrible, nobody had the presence of mind to check easily confirmed details. It wasn't like I disputing some fine point of mafia philosophy, I accused him of lying about concrete easily verifiable statements I made.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
also i thought you were man your approach to me was scummy from mypov and that was my bad, i saw what chaco was doing and it bugged me and i started moving that way but i just couldnt put it all together before i got hammered. idk why ryu lived after that though cause it was mad grimey and his reasons to were too

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
yu NEVER claimed jexs as scum in the qt n ruy was among like 4 other players. its not hard to call a pool of people scum have some be scum then pat yourself on the back for it despite other wrong reads n yu not bein in the game to make decisions. give the "my scumreads are always right lolz" shtick a rest holy ****

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

im not saying they were all right though, i was only right on chaco / ryu in game and what i meant about jexs was i found out when i was dead lol

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

And im not patting myself on my back cause i know had i just explained chaco out i probably could have lynched him

JeXs

Smash Champion
lol. Your posts in the green room contradict what you're saying.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Your poor reaction to the pressure also gave RR an excuse to lynch you and get away with it scot free >_>

Edit: and by that I mean, I think he would've hammered you there if he was town too

Last edited:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I really only had an excuse directly from Rake when he told me to hammer him. Which was good since it stopped all the pressure that was potentially gonna swing towards Chaco, which is exactly why I hammered when I did.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
pretty much, most likely me an marshy/gheb would've lynched chaco given a bit more time in the day.

Granted, I should've trusted my gut more an unvoted. I needed to trust the hardbody more.

Last edited:

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Okay... it's time... for some playah comments.

As I call your name, please pretend that this is playing in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01ZNEvcaGRY

It's IMPERATIVE you do this.

In order of death:

Poor, poor Rake
Instead of the claps I've linked above, I've linked some slightly slower claps I'd advise we all listen to (in order to set the mood): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

Don't be hard on yourself young padawan... Whilst I don't think this was a strong game for you, I guess you can take this as a lesson learned that maybe you can't act that autonomously with a power role at the risk of being lynched. Also I think it was a mistake to claim Doc, purely because this could have made a real doc anxious and affect their posting style, potentially giving the scummies more insight to work with for the Night kill!

Yo, Hardbody!
The hardbody is strong with this one. Maybe TOO STRONG!!!! I often envision a world governed by the right wing extremist hardbodies and I think of... nothing (I haven't thought this far ahead yet). I'm sure it's a scary thought tho. I think you could have maximum control of a game if you assimilate more people in to your movement, which would be interesting to watch play out.

Good on you for grilling Chaco. I think your death contributed to Chaco's lynch also, as the paper trail was somewhat obvious, so your death was not in vein when everyone ganged up on him D3. Also (on the marshy side), a massive thanks for helping out with vote counting when I was away! Game saver!

Lord Deus
O Deus ;__; What a SHAME you died! I thought you were great at exposing Chaco. Saying this, I think he was able to 1-up you on Day 2 because he came across a little more... human? I got the impression players didn't know how to attack your legal speak and perfectly constructed logical scientific arguments that you became a necessary lynch. I think if you became a hipster and spoke with a slightly less commanding tone and injected a few colloquialisms here and there, (whilst still retaining the same arguments), you would do SO WELL!

Mac n Cheese
Urgh... your theories of the bingo board were just... llllLOVELY. I especially liked your theory of the edge nodes likeliest to contain scum. I think, had the Sensor role still lived and produced public results, you would be in your element. I was gutted you died, but it was necessary considering your position on the board.

Chacotaco
Omg you're so relentless, and very determined to survive >__> I LOVED IT. The drama you created in your posts really made me nervous. I would think if I argued with you, I'd probably end up second-guessing myself. Emotional blackmail to the MAX! Massive thanks for playing. I'm going to edit your name in to the end flavour because I missed out your name, and I feel like you were a big presence in the game.

Also, this was a funny post to me... I thought it was so misplaced considering the effort you spent making it all cute and colourful, only to get hammered right after and have nobody give a ****!! loool

The 11 year old
(These are comments for Dark horse in case anyone wondered). I thought you did well cool on Day 3 when you basically took command over Chaco. Town as a whole got it together at this point. You were very cold against chaco's attacks on you, which I thought was great because you didn't succumb to any of his drama. I bet you've got a very good poker face for an 8 year old!!

Orbo
Poor orbo ;__; You really felt the heat on Day 4. I just didn't understand your lynch??? I always think it's interesting to take note of players who make mistakes and then, when called out, become perfect posters like their lives depend on it, cos that to me would scream some kind of scum coaching happening in the background (or other thoughts I won't go into now). I thought because you made consistent mistakes in skimming and catching up with the thread, that this was actually one of your biggest town tells, like you were just "you" and had your heart on your sleeve from the get go!

I think if you were more active, with more free time to read and post away from the navy, you'd have been taken a little more seriously!

Wizard Nabe
Massive thanks for replacing in over joey! It all suddenly hit me that you remind me of the cheshire cat:

buahaha!

I also really enjoyed your night kill analysis on day 4 and couldn't pinpoint what your strategies were in the game because you came across unpredictable and sometimes quite fickle! I bet that's intimidating for scum. Also, this was your 2nd bingo game so... WELL DONE!

Potassium? Kantrip??
What on earth is your real name???

I thought you were just great and I could see the thinking in your posts. The "lylo from hell" comment I thought said A LOT about your alignment... I got this impression from your posts on Day 4 that you had this sense of dread for lylo if orbo didn't flip scum, so your entrance post in to Day 5 came across genuine to me... Sadly tho, I think because ryu/jex commanded the game so well that you became one of those PoE victims, and locked horns with Cream Team which sadly caused both of you to see red and never look back...

So Creamy
Big fan of you both! This is a cool hydra... I think on Day 5 you should have spent more time trying to figure **** out, but I understand you had locked horns with Potassium and saw red, so securing his lynch I imagine was quite a relief and one you had to see through regardless. Massive thanks for playing and also Gorf this is your 2nd bingo so........ WELL DONE!!

Cassavetes
Huge thanks for replacing Cpt Hotcakes. Firstly, let me shout out to hotcakes because he had to leave the game abruptly for health reasons. I hope he feels better and returns!!

Cass I thought you were cool and collected, and I imagine you have a liking for tophats and gentlemanly accessories... I think you can come across quite... harsh... at times... but I suppose this is your style of posting and you were hardly suspected for the time that you played, so good job!

Ruy
Ruy I've gotta give to you... you really took charge in this game. The quickhammer was ballsy and definitely a deal with it moment. You took advantage of the hardbody movement, much to your gain. You did great at confusing people and some players had you as town, so good scumplay! WELL DONE

Jex
omg i love you! I envision you to have a VERY GOOD poker face. What I especially love is how you insert these little posts here and there that express your doubt/have you second-guess your own thoughts and it really builds up this persona of someone in need of the truth, thus brownie TOWNIE!! Thanks for playing and I hope you had fun.

_______

I hope everyone had fun. I attempted to refine the 1st bingo game and focus on balance. I think this had the potential to play out a little more excitingly, what with the Sensor/8-ball combo and some cool bingo powers... but I wouldn't change anything to be honest because there were some interesting plays and I found the thread generally fun to read! So thanks!!!

Last edited:

JeXs

Smash Champion
I thought orbo and potato were pretty obv town Day 4!

Also lol @ Chaco Chaco post.

Last edited:
Top Bottom