• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[BiN] Brawl in Neuss - 13.04.2012 - 15.04.2012

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
put me and istudying on the list, 99% sure we're coming
uhmm when exactly is double bracket starting, saturday or friday ?
and what are the payouts for singles
Hi Ramin,

we are just thinking if we make a Pool for Teams or not. We will make at the 30.03. an opinion poll for it. After 1 week we will know how long it takes. After all Pools/Bracket Teams starting on Friday.

We are not sure about the Payouts for Singles right now. More information comes on 30.03. on this date you will get the last news for this events. But like xDDD said, standard payouts.

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
My flight leaves 11:30, there are trains that go early enough to make that, right?
Sure this line is driving each hour. So you can calculate:

09:53 - 10:49 or
08:53 - 09:49

The track is always the same too.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
our good ol' Ramin ^^
nah i could agree with top 3 staying having the same payouts and putting the rest of the money to 4th and 5th, just think its somewhat stupid to have a top 7 payouts when street fighter tourneys with 300 people only pay top 3 xD

either way think im pretty much confirmed

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
Count me in ( for now ), cuz I really wanna come to dis. I'll also let u kno in time if i can bring a tv with me, cuz I''m not quite sure yet.....

Mr-R

Smash Champion
this is gonna be epic! my favorite venue and location :D

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Wtf Astrit, awful communication. Booked mine and Hudet's tickets though, so we're confirmed!

We get in Thursday evening at Köln airport. Does anyone have room for two freezing Norwegians for the night? :c

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Venue fee is SOOO HIGH =[

Make it less for foreigners bitte =[
The Problem is that we gave 5 € discount for each TV. Its really much after all, but we had to go that way to get TV's.

I will take a look, if i can do anything.

End of the week you will have more information about it.

Jebu-95

Smash Journeyman
Ok I'm confirmed.

You can take LzR away from the list since he certainly can't come.
I'll be there on Friday and Saturday but I'll be leaving pretty early on Sunday.
I got this hotel in Düsseldorf where I'm staying, so no 4am hype matches for me :(

I'm looking for somebody to team with.

I am also up for almost all money matches (and I'd like to get to play with as many as possible. Doesn't matter if it's dasIkefan1997 or M2K... experience ftw) as long as it's nothing too absurd.

Chiko_

Smash Apprentice
Glad to see you're coming out. Looking forward to meet you, Jebu!

- Chiiiiii

Yikarur

Smash Master
why does anyone want to go to BBI2 :/

Schwa I was so looking forward to meet you ;__;

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
not really, I like the venue because its big and nice to sleep in. but i also like the location cause it in the center of the city
Oh in Germany we say "Location" to a venue too... maybe thats the reason :3

And btw, I like the venue too, only thing I really hate about it, is that there are no showers (And it can be pretty cold at night in the sleepin room too :s)

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
Oh in Germany we say "Location" to a venue too... maybe thats the reason :3

And btw, I like the venue too, only thing I really hate about it, is that there are no showers (And it can be pretty cold at night in the sleepin room too :s)
WTF they told me to heat the room. If this happen again tell me about it will talk to them.

KazeKun

Smash Apprentice
We need more Wiis. Can Dutchs bring Wiis to the Event?

New News:

Single & Team Payouts are fixed now.

Singles:
1) 45 %
2) 25 %
3) 15 %
4) 10 %
5) 2,5 * 2

Teams:
1) 50 %
2) 25 %
3) 15 %
4) 10 %

Entryfee is set on 18 now.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Nice payouts, defintely agree with them now haha
hmm I can bring my wii, but is it cool if I don' t bring a wii mote/sensor balk cause last time I did that it got stolen xD

Top Bottom