• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bigfoot Found?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puddin

Smash Lord
So apparently two Bigfoot hunters have the body of Bigfoot in their possession. They have a photo and claim to have DNA evidence which they will reveal in a press conference on Friday.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2357/has-bigfoot-been-found/

Here is the link to the article with the picture of what they claim is Bigfoot in a freezer and it includes statistics about the body:

*The creature is seven feet seven inches tall.
*It weighs over five hundred pounds.
*The creature looks like it is part human and part ape-like.
*It is male.
*It has reddish hair and blackish-grey eyes.
*It has two arms and two legs, and five fingers on each hand and
five toes on each foot.
*The feet are flat and similar to human feet.
*Its footprint is sixteen and three-quarters inches long and five and three-quarters inches wide at the heel.
*From the palm of the hand to the tip of the middle finger, its hands are
eleven and three-quarters inches long and six and one-quarter inches wide.
*The creatures walk upright. (Several of them were sighted on the same day that the body was found.)
*The teeth are more human-like than ape-like.
*DNA tests are currently being done and the current DNA and photo evidence will be presented at the press conference on Friday, August 15th.

No word on if this is real or not but some sites claim it's the real deal.

The body was found by the two hunters so don't start protesting their killing of this one of a kind beast (which they did not kill)

They will be holding a conference this Friday, August 15th in California at 12PM and will last to 1PM which is 10AM through 12 Noon Central.

What do you guys think about this? They have the photo but it still seems a little far-fetched to me.

derek.haines

Smash Ace
If it is real, then shweet. Just goes to show that we don't know everything about our world.

If it's a hoax, it's a fairly good and elaborate one, and we can all have a good laugh about it afterwards.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Lmao, it looks funny in the freezer. It'll be revealed on friday that the two hunters are serial killers and that "Big foot" is actualy one of their buddies.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Lmao, it looks funny in the freezer. It'll be revealed on friday that the two hunters are serial killers and that "Big foot" is actualy one of their buddies.
Maybe, I think there were two other hunters with them lol from California? They left with four and came back with four, but one in the skin of a dead ape...

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'll leave it opened until Friday. Update this topic when their press conference ends.

It looks laughably fake.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Really doubt it, really really doubt it.

Wikipedia

Smash Lord
This is very interesting. But you would think it would be easily disproven if it was just a giant stuffed animal. We will have to wait until Friday.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
If Bigfoot was real, this would have happened a long time ago.

I kind of want it to be real, though...

Puddin

Smash Lord
I'll leave it opened until Friday. Update this topic when their press conference ends.

It looks laughably fake.
I don't think I will be able to as I will be leaving Friday and be gone all Weekend, but if someone else could keep an eye on this and post what the announce at the conference that's be great. It all depends on what time I leave on Friday.

The conference is from 12 noon through 1PM Pacific which for me (Central) should be 10 AM-12 Noon so I'll see if I can update the OP for the conference.

Puddin

Smash Lord
Wouldn't it have been on the news and stuff? I doubt it's real.
It just happened a few hours ago..I think, so check the news tonight.

Edit: Scratch that, this is apparently a few weeks old but we'll see whats true and fake this Friday

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
And...he's dead?

If this is real, will I be the only one who cares that he may have been the last of his kind, and now they're all gone?

Am I the only one?

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
And...he's dead?

If this is real, will I be the only one who cares that he may have been the last of his kind, and now they're all gone?

Am I the only one?
If he's the last one, then apparently he travels a lot

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
As long as the hunters yelled, "he's coming right for us," it was ok to kill him.

Honestly, it may seem odd to hold a press conference if this is fake, but iClone or whatever their name was did the same thing a few years back. Notice, they don't say how to find the press conference.

Puddin

Smash Lord
The photo looks like it has no bone structure, it was just jammed into the freezer lol.

GoldShadow

Marsilea quadrifolia
BRoomer
"http://www.inquisitr.com"
Oh, that sounds real reliable!
The site wasn't claiming it was real, it was reporting the story. In fact, the author added a picture of a possible costume at the bottom that may have been used (same as the one EGGMAN linked to above) in the hoax.

The thing looked fake to begin with, so it's no surprise it was a hoax.

digitalmaster287

Smash Journeyman
It seems interesting, but it just seems unlikely to me that an entire species of animals in a non-deserted area can be completely hidden from everyone. I hope its real, but I really doubt it. They're probably going to announce that its a fake or an animal with a rare disease or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom