• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big House 5

Boney

Smash Apprentice
Just looked him up on YouTube and saw his matches from BH5. He did ok, lots of mistakes and too grab happy against fox.

It's a shame he couldn't do better to shut the commentators up though, but I don't blame him at all for losing against Trela.

Last edited:

E.Lopez

Smash Journeyman
NNID
roykoopa64
Just found Skater Jayy's matches posted by Tourney Locator, didn't have a chance to watch them all just yet. I will say there were missed opportunities for him to ledge guard against Luigi rather than just waiting on the stage.

Skater Jayy :4samus:

vs. Trela :4ryu:
vs. Slowjoe :4fox:
vs. Shel :4luigi:
(this loss cost Skater Jayy from advancing to Top 32)

I'll post these in the Video thread as well.

Tonetta

Smash Apprentice
I feel like goku when he takes off the training weights with zss. Rip all my enemies

Boney

Smash Apprentice
I feel like goku when he takes off the training weights with zss. Rip all my enemies
That's the difference between going from a low tier to a high tier yeah. I take it you're gonna make ZSS your main? Or at least look into it?

Top Bottom