• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big House 5

Tonetta

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to Big House 5, who's with me? If I don't make it out of pools I'll quit the game.

Afro Smash

Smash Ace
NNID
Afro_Smash
3DS FC
2938-6360-9529
Careful sayin that fam, ya never know what hidden gods might turn up

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
Please Tonetta don't say that... Zero may show up in your pools or some junk like that.

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Go get'em gurl!
And don't hang up your guns if you meet someone who can read you. It just happens, we are all human with our own patterns.

Fatyblob

Smash Rookie
Tonetta, I am a Samus main that lives in michigan under the name Fatyblob. I got 4th at Calder Clash 2 using ONLY Samus. Do you live in Michigan as well?

FlAlex

Smash Journeyman
Take some bounties and heads, Tonetta! (If u get out of pools I might actually start thinking Samus isn't broken in this game like you say.)

Why would you quit if you lose? You that confident?

Tonetta

Smash Apprentice
Brackets are up and here is my pool! By the looks of it, I'm not gonna have to quit the game :p

https://smash.gg/tournament/the-big-house-5/brackets/10302/2720/8118/standings

Tonetta, I am a Samus main that lives in michigan under the name Fatyblob. I got 4th at Calder Clash 2 using ONLY Samus. Do you live in Michigan as well?
I live in Chicago. Good luck with your journey as the bounty hunter

Take some bounties and heads, Tonetta! (If u get out of pools I might actually start thinking Samus isn't broken in this game like you say.)

Why would you quit if you lose? You that confident?
I'm putting my money where my mouth is, more or less. I probably won't actually quit the game but I'll certainly quit samus.

Hark17ball

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talos21
3DS FC
0662-5845-1699
Last edited:

Tonetta

Smash Apprentice
I believe BoScotty is a peach main i talk to on FB with a bunch of other Peach mains. Would be awesome to see you two face off against each other
He actually lives just maybe 15-20 miles from my house so I could just play him whenever lol

Tonetta

Smash Apprentice
It's a shame that the new patch won't be used at BH5 but I'm still going! Can't wait to own

Hapajin

Smash Apprentice
I live in Chicago. Good luck with your journey as the bounty hunter
What part of Chicago?? I go to school about an hour away from the city. Illinois Samus represent!

Last edited:

zblaqk

Smash Apprentice
D-Pools are in motion! Make sure to watch tourney locator on twitch to support Tonetta!

Hark17ball

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talos21
3DS FC
0662-5845-1699
Idrowned but I also jv3'd a Kirby player
How do you feel overall? Good just got bested? Input errors cost ya? jitters? anything you can take away to reflect on? (hopefully not quitting Samus!)

DungeonMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Dalaeck
Post links to your matches if they exist! I'm stuck in meetings all day...
How many other Samus mains were at BH?

Top Bottom