• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Big Brother: DGames Edition: Sold2 Evicted! HoH 8pm EST!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am so sorry everyone. I went random V/LA today because I had a lot of stuff going on today just all happen at the same time like unpackers coming, dryer/washer, furniture moving and building furniture. I am postponing the Veto till Saturday so I have time to definitely do it then. This will be happening on Saturday if I have to force myself to do it on my phone.

I hope ya'll can forgive this terrible modding that has been happening the past couple days. I'm just getting really busy lately and my co-mods are busy as well so I am trying to swim with this alone but no excuses. Things will be good and ready by Saturday.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
yeah don't think I can be there at saturday either.
nor sunday.

Moving takes a lot of time. I should be good monday though...

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Veto comp time!

Name of the game: Worldly Capital ABCs!

Due to the few contestants for this HoH, we have to do the same method where the answers are PM'd to the Mod(me) and the answers will be graded on the spelling and accuracy.

You are not allowed to use any database, ipod, google, whatever to have this happen. You are not allowed to have any help from any houseguest to figure out this competition. Before you are an alphetical list of countries, some popular, some not as popular and your objective is to give their country capitls.. Your objective is to get the most right and the fastest time at solving these clips. The way you do this is the same as the HoH competition, by sending your answers into the mod.

Be careful and make sure you have everything correct before sending in your answers because once you do, they are locked in and cannot be changed.

Ready? Here you are!​

1. Argentina -
  2. Belgium -
  3. Canada -
  4. Dominican Republic -
  5. Egypt -
  6. France -
  7. Germany -
  8. Hungary -
  9. India -
  10. Japan -
  11. Korea, South -
  12. Luxembourg -
  13. Mexico -
  14. Netherlands -
  15. Oman -
  16. Peru -
  17. Qatar -
  18. Russia -
  19. Spain -
  20. Thailand -
  21. United Kingdom -
  22. Vietnam -
  23. Yemen -
  24. Zimbabwe -

Deadline will be 8pm EST *Three and a half hours from now*! Good luck everyone!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
The yemen one was a pub quiz question last night ha!... fresh in my mind!

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I'm sorry guys, but I can't play this game anymore due to the lack of communication and a continuous problem with my mom.

I wasn't very prepared to play this and all. :/

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm sorry guys, but I can't play this game anymore due to the lack of communication and a continuous problem with my mom.

I wasn't very prepared to play this and all. :/
I'm terrible sorry to hear that Vinyl. But it's alright, your slot is just evicted from the game. Thank you very much for playing!

The Veto Competition results are going to follow this post!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow! These are the closest results yet all game! There were only three competitors, but all their answers were extremely close to each other. All the contestants answered within an hour of the competition so we shall see how this goes.

But first: Here are the answers!

Argentina - Buenos Aires
Belgium - Brussels
Canada - Ottawa
Dominican Republic - Santo Domingo
Egypt - Cairo
France - Paris
Germany - Berlin
Hungary - Budapest
India - New Delhi
Japan - Tokyo
Korea, South - Seoul
Luxembourg - Luxembourg
Mexico - Mexico City
Netherlands - Amsterdam
Oman - Muscat
Peru - Lima
Qatar - Doha
Russia - Moscow
Spain - Madrid
Thailand - Bangkok
United Kingdom - London
Vietnam - Hanoi
Yemen - Sanaa
Zimbabwe - Harare

The one answer that cost both 2nd and 3rd place from winning/doing better was NEW Delhi, not "Delhi". I had to go over all the answers about 5-6 times to make sure everything was spelled correctly and everything was correct.

The winner won by one answer.

Xonar - 15 Correct - Time: 4:34pm
Kataefi - 15 Correct - Time: 4:45pm
Swiss - 16 Correct - Time: 5:15pm

Swiss has won the Power of Veto! He has saved himself from eviction!

Tanny PM'd me her choices for Replacments if one was needed for either scenario so I will announce who it is in the next post!

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

"I choose to Nominate Xonar as the replacement nominee."

Xonar has been named as the replacement Nominee!

Voting will be from midnight tonight till midnight tomorrow! I will be PM'ing everyone to remind them to vote for who they want to see leave out of Xonar and Kataefi.

As usual, the current HoH cannot vote unless the result of a tie, and the two nominees cannot vote either.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Swiss - 16 Correct
American here. Are you kidding me?

yo that's not even fair U.S. is comparable to Europe in size and we didn't have a single capital representing us in there. Could've asked like the capital of states, they may as well be countries :v.

Tandora

Smash Rookie

The winner won by one answer.

Swiss - 16 Correct - Time: 5:15pm

Swiss has won the Power of Veto! He has saved himself from eviction!
Geez, Swiss, I knew you'd do fine. I did expect a wider margin of victory. Decided to give the others a fighting chance?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Hello Houseguests, the votes are in and you've reached a decision. The houseguest who has been evicted must pack their belongings and leave the house when their name is called.

In the closest vote of the season yet here are the results....

5 to 5. 5 votes for Kataefi to be evicted and 5 votes for Xonar to be evicted Both candidates for nomination have been tied in votes!

In the next post, I will announce who Tandora choose to evict from the house at her own hands since a decision was not reached.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

"I choose to evict Xonar from the game."

And with that, Xonar, you have been evicted from the Big Brother House! Thank you so much for playing!

With another houseguest gone, that leaves 12 fighting for the prize! Things are starting to heat up in the game! The game is still in anyone's hands

The next Head of Household competition will begin at 8pm EST tomorrow in the thread!

Remember everyone, there is an audience watching your every move in this game and they all have their favorites of who they want to win. That is all.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Geez, Swiss, I knew you'd do fine. I did expect a wider margin of victory. Decided to give the others a fighting chance?
Well, I figure if I won by too much, the Swiss paranoia would set in.

Since we never PM, are you playing this like Survivor, or will you honour your alliances?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
The HoH will take place in 4 hours! Tandora is the only one inelligible to compete so be here and ready to fight it out!

:phone:

Top Bottom