• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

big blue monkey? (aka OTG's Blue Dk thread)

otg

Smash Master
wtf is up with that
oh dear god, thank you jona. This is the OTG's Blue Dk thread from now on.

OTG vs. JD "I'm Sorry" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXw4ZLVecw8
OTG vs. JD on FD Look at this monkey go
OTG vs. JD on DL Aww I lose one

Volume on people. vids to come.

Btw, apparently I need to **** talk more.

Copied and pasted from Mexican's Thread:

Alright here is the 'Legend of Blue DKs (phonetically 'deeks') '. The Dk's are a graceful and peaceful race. They all live under Blue Dk's law for you see he is the strongest DKs. Why? His arms are stronger after years of underwater training, and as a result he can throw and monkey copter better than the rest of the DK's.

Red DK punches harder, Brown DK is just your average banana hunting chum, green dk is stoner/sickly dks, and the strangest one of all is Black Dks... the betrayer. You see, Betrayer DKs is the only one who can stand up to Blue Dk's... but only when the other kongs align behind him. One day the two went head to head, but in the end Blue Dk's BFDD (donkey punch/big floppy donkey ****) proved to be the mightiest. Since that day, Blue Dk's has continued his quest to find his bananas. So let it be known: Blue DK = Top tirez.

otg

Smash Master
Any critique or anything? I'm still relatively new to DK's and am only just starting to get comfy with him. There will be some more vids up in a few days vs. Falco, and I definitely need help there.

El HP

Smash Ace
Your DK is very solid but IMO you should try to play faster DK's maneuverability is pretty good after all, try to u-air out of shield if your opponent is right behind you it can be used as a setup that leads to grabs and finally timing the up-b is very useful to counter aerial attacks so I would recommend you work on that.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Have you tried low percent gimps? Bthrow, bair, double jump bair, hit them with the sweetspot of the Spinning Kong and edgehog.

otg

Smash Master
Actually in our match vs. Falco I did something very similar to that, so the sceond I get it online you'll see it. I'll definitely keep that in mind for the future though, I don't really know his full capabilities yet.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I call black DK. Not only is he the second best DK, he has a certain asset that's bigger than the rest of the DK's.

Uh-roo?

Top Bottom