• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BiB:3S - *EUROPEAN ROAD TO APEX* - Leon, Luigi_player, quiK, BluB, cyve & more!!

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
So we are probably moving NST to the previous week and thus some Spanish could even come to this.

Is there a list of the airports that are close to the venue?

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
No one of the two airports are really NEAR the venue... you always have to travel around 1 additional hour airport<->location.

I already added instructions how to get to the venue from both airports ;)

I hope that wont hold you back from coming, would be REALLY cool to see you guys here :)

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
travel time is not a problem, just the combined cost of flight + getting and leaving the venue. I'll look it up today or tomorrow and let you know. Still, NST happening 1 week earlier is still not 100% confirmed.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Getting + Leaving the venue wont be higher then 10€ lol

Traveling in Berlin is REALLY cheap. (Just look @ OP)

E: Then confirm it :D!

SolCalibre

One of UK's Best Sonics, apparently.
NNID
Solcalibur64
I gonna ask if there anybody else that can house me as well. I'm looking forward to going but of course I can't if there isn't anybody else.

Small note: I'm going with feather.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Germany, Austria, UK, Spain, France, Norway, Finland, maybe the rest of Scandinavia, Luxembourg, Netherlands ... most diverse EU tourney yet?

:059:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I gonna ask if there anybody else that can house me as well. I'm looking forward to going but of course I can't if there isn't anybody else.

Small note: I'm going with feather.
So you need housing on Sunday to Monday?

I will ask, but atm it seems bad D:

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Neath, Dueler and me also need housing for sunday night ;)
Oh sry! I didnt see this message at all ._. (Look at the time of our posts it was nearly the same)

But bad news, right now I could house one more guy, and it doesnt seem like there will be more Housing Spots soon... maybe but only maybe TMT can house 3 people, he will know on Wednesday!

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Germany, Austria, UK, Spain, France, Norway, Finland, maybe the rest of Scandinavia, Luxembourg, Netherlands ... most diverse EU tourney yet?

You forgot Switzerland! :D
But yeah, this is so ****ing diverse x)
I want even more :D

Maybe 1-2 Greek Smashers come :p (I talked to one on AiB)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
"At first"... 2 years ago, which was 2 years after Brawl release xDDDD

But youre right, they sadly got totally inactive as it seems, wouldve been cool to see an italian smash scene as well :s

Feather

Smash Cadet
"At first"... 2 years ago, which was 2 years after Brawl release xDDDD

But youre right, they sadly got totally inactive as it seems, wouldve been cool to see an italian smash scene as well :s
Hey Akuma is there anymore space for one more person? My mate G~P needs housing. me and Loz8ichimaru are already housed but can ANYONE house just 1 more person????????

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Idk if Aurablast gonna take my last housing spot or not :3

If he does, idk where G~P could be housed, if he doesnt need it anymore or something, I could very likely house him...

TMT also said he will know by tomorrow if he can offer housing (IF he can offer housing he wouldve about 3 spots)

Feather

Smash Cadet
Idk if Aurablast gonna take my last housing spot or not :3

If he does, idk where G~P could be housed, if he doesnt need it anymore or something, I could very likely house him...

TMT also said he will know by tomorrow if he can offer housing (IF he can offer housing he wouldve about 3 spots)
Yeah could you please find out for me pls?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I think it'd be better / easier / more convenient for the brits to look for a nearby hostel. Not that I'm an expert on these kind of things but if you're traveling in a group of 4+ then you'll likely get some good offers and you don't depend on one person.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I think it'd be better / easier / more convenient for the brits to look for a nearby hostel. Not that I'm an expert on these kind of things but if you're traveling in a group of 4+ then you'll likely get some good offers and you don't depend on one person.

I have to agree with that.

Feather

Smash Cadet
Yeah I think that would work. But we will know by the end of next week how many of us are going. We are also trying to get either Kasper, Anaky or even the oh so great Calzorz to come but they don't play as much any more :/

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
kk keep me updated ^^"

I can try to help you with Hostel too, even though I dont have much experience in that :S

Maybe you should ask Marc, Chair and co., they had something like that for BiB2 IIRC.

Feather

Smash Cadet
kk keep me updated ^^"

I can try to help you with Hostel too, even though I dont have much experience in that :S

Maybe you should ask Marc, Chair and co., they had something like that for BiB2 IIRC.
If you mean Marcbri then ill talk to him about it.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
No I mean Marc ^^
The dutch Marc (He has a black colored Name here, just check European Tier List or Tier List v7, he made these threads ^^)

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Uhm, Marth is kind of a bad choice imo. But w/e if he comes, uses Marth and fails I'm going to rub into his face for the rest of his life that he is born a Snake player :bee:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Snake sucks.

Marth, Wario, Falco, Fox, DDD, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Lucario, Pit, Wolf, G&W, ROB, Peach, Sonic, DK, Kirby, Ike, Sheik, Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer, Ness, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Samus, Jiggs, Link, Zelda, Ganon and Falcon suck even more.

AtneyB

Smash Journeyman
Snake sucks.

Marth, Wario, Falco, Fox, DDD, Toon Link, Zero Suit Samus, Lucario, Pit, Wolf, G&W, ROB, Peach, Sonic, DK, Kirby, Ike, Sheik, Yoshi, Pokemon Trainer, Ness, Lucas, Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Samus, Jiggs, Link, Zelda, Ganon and Falcon suck even more.

Minus Marth, and that could be it :awesome:

Top Bottom