• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BHLMRO's P2P Tournament Thread - Next Tournament : NEXT FRIDAY - 6PM EST

Zantetsu

Smash Master
The night's often get boring online and you just don't know what to do. usually when I'm bored I just start to google random stuff but it still leaves me bored... So why not a Smash tournament?

Requirements
  • IRC - If you do not know what this is report to the bottom of the page. It will help you set up :)
  • Hamachi - Same with IRC. Bottom of the page will help
  • Project64k
  • The LATEST p2p kaillera. Click here to download.

Rules
  • Double Elimination
  • All matches are best of 3 with the finals best of 5
  • 5 Stock
  • Items off

Stages/Characters
  • Stages Allowed : Peaches Castle, Kongo Jungle, Hyrule Temple, Zebes, Dreamland, and Saffron City
  • All other stages are BANNED
  • Players must agree on first stage. If not the stage is decided by me randomly through IRC
  • If a player plays Ness, he may demand a repick if Saffron City is selected as a random stage, however if the opponent is the loser he has the right it counter-pick Saffron City
  • Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go to random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters

What is IRC?
---
IRC is pretty much a chat client. The reason I don't use emularena is because on this I can mute, ban, talk to one person only, etc. etc.

How do I set it up?

1. First go here
2. Fill out this info
Server : Freenode​
Nickname : Your kaillera or smashboards gamertag​
Password : Can leave blank enless you have regestered your account before​
Channel : #SSBTOURNAMENT​
3. You should be in. Remember not to spam or you will be kicked and please do not join if you are not joining the tournament. It makes things easier on me :)

What is Hamachi?

Hamachi is a program that allows people to join networks together so you don't have to open your ports.

How do I set it up?

1. Download it here
2. Install it
3. Open it up (If it doesn't itself)
4. Click the power button at the lower left and wait for it to turn green (If your asked for a name put your gamertag so it's easier to know who is who)
5. The network will be announced at the IRC so we don't have people joining who won't show up. To join a network simply click the triangle looking button on the bottom right > Join network

---
Thino
Vex Kasrani
Quaz
Haze378 (Maybe)

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
bhlmro you did it wrong, you're just supposed to say which stages are banned not which ones are allowed. If you say zebes is allowed then people get suspicious. As long as they see mushroom kingdom banned they're happy.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Yah how bout some weekday tourneys. I'm never gonna wanna stay home on friday/saturday/sunday nights to play ssb64.

Adi

Smash Lord
Why not more afternoon instead of night.. I might be able to do this not sure though, I'll probably have something else I want to do on Friday.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Yeah there is alot of tournaments going on all of a sudden. Maybe we DO need a tournament sub forum =P

Anyways the reason I'm doing them is because

1. I'm bored
2. I want an excuse to put something on the calander
3. I won't be playing so I can organize better. (Adapter is at my grandmas house =_=)

Top Bottom