• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BF clue(ganon) vs Rar(sheik)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
It was a pretty careless match on my part...this is one of my least favorite matches.
Hopefully, I'll soon have some vids of stiltzskin and I, and those should be impressive (because of him, not me :p)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOVdBmX-jHM

Edit: I meant to put this in 1v1 video discussion, but I guess I clicked the wrong tab

BTW, this match is a couple months old.

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Yea you've definitely gotten better. one critique i have is workin on your edgeguard vs sheik. u need to realize when all he can do is go for the edge, and then take that away from him by edgeguarding. Next, enough with the useless SDs. Cmon i know u can play smarter than that. Finally, a useful tip to know is that when a zelda transforms during her invincibility frames, she loses invincibility after transformation. thats an easy chance to hit her with a nice dair.

i cant really critique on your ganon itself, since u have a better one than me : P

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Yea you've definitely gotten better. one critique i have is workin on your edgeguard vs sheik. u need to realize when all he can do is go for the edge, and then take that away from him by edgeguarding. Next, enough with the useless SDs. Cmon i know u can play smarter than that. Finally, a useful tip to know is that when a zelda transforms during her invincibility frames, she loses invincibility after transformation. thats an easy chance to hit her with a nice dair.

i cant really critique on your ganon itself, since u have a better one than me : P
I only play so carelessly when nothing is on the line. I always beat him anyway :p. When I fight you, however, it feels really good to win sometimes, so I try my best. I don't exploit the transformation thing because my bro gets whiny and says its not fair, lol

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
Nice Gannon. Get some recent vids up. :)
I could see that you got REALLY careless in the end when you were choosing a spike instead of edgehogging.
4:07 - 4:10. You should of done a DJ uair, s when you missed the first time you would of hit him the second time.

Ill add more on friday probably.
MORE VIDEOS! :D

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
my advice is to train your brother better..improve his sheik both in general and vs ganon and you will improve to..his sheik needs a lot of work...too many random smashes and not enough needles:p

Top Bottom