• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Better Final Smash ideas

AidanHM

Smash Rookie
Okay, deep down, we all know that a lot of the final smashes suck. So here's a place where you can put in ideas for better final smashes for individual characters.

Peach's final smash: Vibe Scepter
Allows her to use the vibes exhibited in Super Princess Peach
Up B: Joy, lets her fly and use a tornado attack
Down B: Rage, allows her to ignite those around her and stomp on opponents
B: Calm, heals damage and sometimes causes status inflictions to nearby opponents
Side B: Gloom, sprays characters with water and makes her fast

Falco's final smash: Arwing
Allows you to control Falco's arwing
Same controls as the LandMaster

NOTE: I'm not saying that Falco's Landmaster is not good, I just don't like the fact that it is exactly the same as Fox's. Falco even admits that he personally prefers the air.

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
I'd change DK's, maybe to something where he calls the entire DK crew out to use their weapons against players. Also, find some way to vary the sword-user's Final Smash. I mean really, Metaknight, Link, Toon Link, Marth, and Ike all have roughly the same final smash. If you're close, you get KO'ed, and if not, the attack misses. So! much originality.

AidanHM

Smash Rookie
MetaKnight: Meta Knights
Sends out Axe, Mace, Trident, & Javelin Knight to beat up characters while you can also control meta knight at the same time

Toon Link: Final Parry
SPOILER
At the end of Wind Waker, TL pwned ganondorf with a parry attack while he was stunned with a light arrow. The sword lodged inside his head and he turned to stone. They wouldn't be impaled, but they would get a lot of damage and be petrified for a while.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Peach's final smash: Vibe Scepter
Allows her to use the vibes exhibited in Super Princess Peach
Up B: Joy, lets her fly and use a tornado attack
Down B: Rage, allows her to ignite those around her and stomp on opponents
B: Calm, heals damage and sometimes causes status inflictions to nearby opponents
Side B: Gloom, sprays characters with water and makes her fast
This is similar to an idea I had for a new Peach moveset altogether (not a final smash). Only difference I would make neutral b "rage" and down b "calm".

Cloud Cleaver

Smash Journeyman
Adult Link: Oni-Link Transformation (Fierce Deity Link)
Toon Link: I like that final parry idea.
Falco: I like the Arwing idea
Wolf: Summon Wolfen
Luigi: Ghost Release (spits one of the big ghosts from Luigi's Mansion from his vacuum)

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
for falco just an airstrike with lots of fire and drops 3 smastbombs at the end
i really like yoshi's but when he land on the ground everyone should get stuck on the ground since thats yellow yoshi's ability in smw (blue=wings, red=fire)
i dont know i had lots of hopes for good final smashes but they didnt make it

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Lucario: Focus Bomb
Lucario puts him hand into the air. He creates a gigantic Aura Sphere and throws it into the air. He then jumps up and "catches" it. He slings it at the ground and it explodes.

Marth: Perfect Strike
Marth spins and does a single slash of his sword. Does absolutely no knockback, but does severe damage, up to 90% when hit with the tip.

Olimar: The Pikmin Suit
Olimar summons miliions of Pikmin that surround him and make a sort of "Pikim Armor" if you will. Olimar rampages around the stage and attacks. When he does. Pikmin come flying off. The attack ends after all the Pikmin have been killed or when time runs out.

Jarabe 93

Smash Apprentice
Meta Knight: Sword Beam
Fires a wide beam from his sword. Like Zelda's Light Arrow, but wider and weaker (about the same knockback as Meta Knight's current Final Smash). It honestly would have suited MK better IMO.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
TL: Hurricane Spin attack
Kirby: Mic ability, hits 3 times
Falco : Arwing FS is good.
IC : ???
Mario : Fire flower transformation (Fire Mario)
Link : Wolf(Twilight Princess) Transformation
Pit : ???

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Link: He should have had Wolf Link here
Squirtle: Hydro Cannon
Ivysaur: Frenzy Plany
Charizard: Blast Burn

That's just to name a few.

Jibbles

Smash Apprentice
Unfortunately these two don't learn these moves. They must be in their final evolved forms

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Link: He should have had Wolf Link here
Charizard: Blast Burn

Like Jibbles Said, Squirtle and Ivysaur must be in their final evolution.
And I would think Wolf Link is impossible here. Because:

1. Link must be in the twilight world to transform.
2. There's no Item to transform him into wolf form

MojoMan

Smash Ace
How about someone has a final smash where it reverses everyone else's movements. For instance, using up B would result in down B. moving left would result in moving right, etc.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Mario's Final Smash should've been the Positive Zone, which would heal your opponents entirely and make them move faster as well as removing tripping entirely from the game.

...What? It'd still be better than Mario Finale...

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
for g&w i thought of the same fs but with a lion instead of the octopus

edit: how did i forget this, i originally thought it would be something i named dimension crash, its kind of hard to explain but i think they put more work into some actual final smashes

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't Falco have some big bazooka thingy? I was thinking that would be his final smash. Then Wolf could have his Wolfen.

Unfortunately Falco should also have the air. Either of the two would be better than a landmaster.

ike/marth smasher

Smash Cadet
how about for snake, when he boards the chopper, a nuke comes down on the stage, and is a OHKO for anyone near it, people who are farther suffer 60% damage, then snake comes back to the stage

Spire

III
BRoomer
toon link:
valoo, jabun, and the deku tree murder
Hahaha! Gave me a good laugh.

As for Falco's, it should act like a Snake/Dragoon Final Smash, where the front of the screen becomes the inside of an Arwing Cockpit, and you can aim and shoot at your opponents (they can all see themselves through the window of the Arwing). The lasers do not do an incredible amount of damage, but fire rapidly. Perhaps he could also get two or three Smart Bombs to launch. A = lasers; B = smart bomb. Would be awesome.

As for Wolf, since Landmaster belongs to Fox and Arwing to Falco, Wolf should howl and go berserk, supercharging his strength and speed, while being able to pull out some ridiculous laser canon or something to blast the **** out of his opponents.

If Krystal is added, she should call Tricky in and ride him around, charging, stomping, and headbutting opponents, while simultaneously attacking with her staff. The downside is that Tricky may run off the ledge, and to save yourself, you would have to jump off of Tricky - ending the final smash.

If Leon gets in, he could "camouflage" completely, rendering himself invisible, going into "assassin" mode (because he is an assassin). Every attack would hit with the power of a smash attack. The downside to this is that players may still see your name tag, but the power that comes with it can easily shut them up.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama

Umm, u haven't played all of Twilight Princess, have u?
When Link gets the Master Sword, he can transform at any time. Besides, at the very beginning, when u use the wolf form to get the "hero's sword", he wasn't in twilight (because he scared the crap outa the villagers, when in twilight, they normally can't see him).

Next, Falco should have been in an arwing. And if they had Ray 01, his FS would be Illegally upgrading everything, so he'd get the wyrm gun, treble bombs, orca pods, and Ultimate legs (or something of those lines). Ray 01 ftw!

White Pikmin

Smash Journeyman
For charaters not in brawl

Axel steel: star power

invincable and all attacks do duoble damage and double knockback for 10 seconds

Po (Kung fu panda): Wushi Finger hold;

Spioler for kung fu panda!

he grabs the person in front of hims finger, (Kind of like metaknight final smash, where if the enimey is not close enough it's a waste. Then if he gets him, he grabs the finger, then lowers his pinky and says "Skadoosh" Then a huge wave of energy hits the person being held and all the other enimes on the screen, it deals no damage, but has stronger knockback than dragoon, the only way to survive would to either be Po, or be in an almost completysealed off area.

Anyways, onto real charaters

Link: Wolf Link

like Beast ganon, but has a larger hitbox (Midna's hand ring (Hold B) In twillight princess) aznd deals less damage

Fodder

Smash Apprentice
I think jigglypuff could temporarily turn into wigglytuff for her final smash. In that form all of her moves would have greater range and more killing power (including rest) and she would wake up in just one second from a rest. Ideally, this transformation would last from 15-30 seconds and also increase her jumping height and ground speed.

Obligatoryfinalboss

Smash Apprentice
On that one street, on the hill, next to the tree

Why is that impossible? A friend and I came up with the idea of Link hitting with that beam of light, then using that Twilight Chip-like thing Zant lodges in Link's head (Midna comes out of his shadow and uses it while the game is in suspended animation) and then wolf Link finishes the move with a series of quick, powerful blows. Then you play as Wolf Link. Wolf Link's final smash is....uh.....I'll get back to you on that.:lick:

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Ness needs PSI Rockin Omega, of course.
He fires Some awesome blasts that are similar in color and in style to his fair, down taunt, and ofthrow, bthrow, and other moves. also, it would be sick is he made his hands into a punk rock symbol while unleashing it, thats how I imagined he`d be when he used the move.

chubas

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Ike needs his friends.

ZSS use her same final smash twice. Oh yesh.

And DK or Diddy summon helper buddies. Rambi hurts.

Digimonkey

Smash Journeyman
btw,, why does jigglypuff get giant? isnt her main thing to make everyone fall asleep?? i know thats already her attack, but the final smash could just do like peach's. and peach can just do like you said up there.

Meta4

Smash Rookie
Anything so that there is not two of the same final smashes...I mean, come on! There are a million differences between Link and TL in their respective games, but WHY the same final smash? He should control the weather (ie. snow, lightning, acid rain, etc.) that effects the entire stage but himself.

AidanHM

Smash Rookie
ROB: Gyromite Shred
Hops on a giant razor sharp gyromite and rides around on it. Also shoots unlimited laz0rs that bounce around the stage.

AidanHM

Smash Rookie
Pit: Angelic General
At the end of Kid Icarus, Palutena grants Pit with these muscles (and makes him more than 2 feet tall). He was also fully equipped with Wings, Shield, and Bow. In Brawl, you have to activate these separately. They should make him all strong and muscular and give him all of those. He is invincible at the time, and then his arrows home in on enemies. He also has unlimited wing power.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
I think Ganondorf's final smash should be a combination of his Brawl one (transforms into Beast Ganon) and Bowser's (in the fact that Beast Ganon is playable, not some beam thing).

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
The Captain: Falcon pwnage

Pretty similar to Ganondorf (never seen before, haha), he stuns the opponents and releases an epic Falcon Punch that hits everyone that was stupid enough to get stunned.

Top Bottom