• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - E3 Invitational 2014 BestBuy locations revealed for upcoming SmashFest!hype!:)

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
-Excitedly goes to the drop down list to find out where it will be at in his state, finds out that his state isn't even listed on the list. Looks at closest states and see's that it would be 4-6 hours of driving.- Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... that sucks. Guess that's what happens when your state is pretty much only famous for it's potatoes.

Morbi

Scavenger
-Excitedly goes to the drop down list to find out where it will be at in his state, finds out that his state isn't even listed on the list. Looks at closest states and see's that it would be 4-6 hours of driving.- Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll... that sucks. Guess that's what happens when your state is pretty much only famous for it's potatoes.
That is unfortunate. I am actually not very far from a Best Buy location; it is not in my city, but it is only a 30 minute drive as Aurora borders Denver. However, I hate driving downtown. So... lol nope.

Mechonis

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I'm not too mad or anything. I'm actually kind of fine just waiting and seeing all the video's from others, so I can enjoy the game when it's fully released. XD

Mr. KoopaTurtle

Smash Lord
NNID
gamedude101
3DS FC
0344-9381-8375
Ugh... Hoover... Why...? Do I drive 2-3 hours for a brief play session or just wait it out? Decisions.
This sucks. All Alabama has is Hoover and Mobile. It's even more frustrating because I have a Best Buy very close to me that isn't doing it. I think I'll just wait it out.

Alm5252

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ALM5252
Less than a 10 min drive for me if traffic is not bad. Maximum 20mins if it is bad. I really hope it won't be too packed so I can play. :)

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Oh... the closest one is Sawgrass in Florida? Maybe I might go... but most likely not... public transportation in South Florida is terrible.

Misti

Smash Rookie
NNID
Mistimane
Damn... Why they don't release a demo on the eShop during E3 and cancel it after the event? Everyone should enjoy this demo! (and I not say that 'cause I'm french :V)

Top Bottom