• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Wario here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You could have just PM'd all of the Wario mains that are on here and asked them for a game...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
We should have some friendly dittos, I'm in Texico, so I'm close enough to where hopefully it would be playabe :p
Yo at Lee's doubles tourney, let's screw around and do Wario ditto's and get them recorded alongside the team matches.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, sure... it will make our dual Wario less surprising/epic though XD

EDIT: i'm on AIM now if you need to talk to me

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I am.

I got 4th at HOBO and beat Azen and Roy R in tourney matches.

Seriously though, that tourney was too fun. Meeting Azen IRL and just being in his presence was more than awesome. It was Epic.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Nice Dr. Mario, Can I see a vid of your wario? I'm trying to get better at him myself. I'm still really good, but I know I could be better!
Nothing of mine was recorded at HOBO as far as I can tell :( I REALLY wanted something recorded, anything at all, but had no such luck.

I have some matches from a smash fest the day before HOBO, I'll post those once they are uploaded by whoever.

Paxz

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Xyxura
Too bad DMG I would love to see your matches at HOBO, awesome work there! keep it up!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm curious what it is that Azen switched to when you beat him in Brackets (cuz I know he won first round w/ D3, which is who he used to beat you in Losers).

Also, we'll see in a couple weeks, DMG >: )

I'll probably lose, but whatever :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
No, the guy posted it wrong.

Azen played Lucario, Peach, then Lucario again for out first set. Second set when I had to face off in the losers bracket he beat me with Dedede and then MK. I should have known that of all the characters he plays as, that MK would be in there, cause I picked RC and that didn't work at all lol. But oh well, was fun either way.

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Hey DMG, think you could fight my wario or D3? Just so I can see how you play Wario? I can pick up on things very quick, so only like 3 matches would be needed.

If not, Videos are fine. And like I said, Nice job at HOBO.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
DMG is awesome but I still think Reflex is better. I mean no offence but Reflex has been around a bit longer...

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Ah, thanks for that DMG, looks like I need more Airgame then, I mix up my Ground and Air games often, so I guess I could improve on that. I also use the Chopper more then you, and I use Chomp a lot, usually after a Dair to continue the combo. But so far looks like my wario is getting there. Thanks for the vids.

I'm also used to Grabbing alot, because of D3, so I have an abnormally good Grab game as Wario...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm almost certain Reflex is better, he's more efficient overall as a Wario player IMO.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I've played most of them :D Just Futile and Reflex I feel like playing, but I don't think they do WiFi so... oh well :p

DMG is a hippy, and WACO has horrible internet <3

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
wow you're all morons for posting so much on a thread that should obviously be closed.

who is the best ______ threads are always closed.

*bowser fsmash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom