• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Best Vids of Each Character" thread in Brawl Tactical Discussion

Forsworn

Smash Cadet
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=185253

A thread showcasing the best of each Brawl character through the posting of videos. Just post some good Yoshi vids (I nominated the Burntsockz vs Ripple Hall of Fame vid already).

Requirements are:

- No videos of said character losing (i don't agree w/ this but oh well)
- Only 1 video of each player will be accepted into the original post of Best Character videos (you can still nominate Burntsockz vids, they'll just pick the best I believe)

Share the Yoshi goodness with others, guys. ;)

bigman40

Smash Master
Yep, Stocky doesn't use online vids anymore. Mine, and a few others are ones you should look at when considering online vids. Other than that, use Pride's and Burnstock's offline vids.

Gindler

Smash Champion
Oh yes, Pr1de's offline vids I'd put as the best bet. I heard he was uber good at FAST1 (disappointed I missed it), even better than me (no surprise there :laugh:) now I have something to work towards.

D

Deleted member

Yep, Stocky doesn't use online vids anymore. Mine, and a few others are ones you should look at when considering online vids. Other than that, use Pride's and DONT USE Burnstock's offline vids, until he gets better ones. .
Yea. O and yea prides vid is the best yoshi vid out imo. TOO GOOD.

Top Bottom