• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Video Game Music?

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
That stuff is OK, but I found a better remix of ALL the Megaman 2 music. This guy named Cry0genik did a killer guitar remix of the entire soundtrack (including bass and drums). Listen to the samples on these youtube videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5holgw14HQo

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Zvgk10YlRtg&mode=related&search=

I loved the music so much I ended up emailing him about purchasing his music. He sold me the CD for 20 bucks via Paypal. Send him a PM via Youtube.

Bubbleman remix is on the second video within the first minute. It's awesome stuff. Best 20 bucks I spent in a long time.
Awesome finds! Again, Dr. Wily's Skull Castle, Stage 1 was my favorite!

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
all ssbm music, since it has music from most nintendo games(with music i like).
they even included that ballon kid song (:chuckle:)(secondary music for ice climbers board).

I also like LOVE all legend of zelda music(mainly the ending credits for twilight princess:))

Weed

Smash Lord
-Dk Rap
-Metal Gear Solid themes (they own)
-For some reason I really liked the music from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
-All Zelda music+themes.
-Paper Mario (1 and 2) music

Can't beat the Dk rap though xD

Rohou

Smash Rookie
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind... Oblivion... meh not so much...
Kirby: the Crystal Shards
LoZ: TP
Halo's 1 and 2

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I gotta say that the Magmoor Caverns music from Metroid Prime is some of the best VG music I've ever heard. Seriously, I really wish that music was ported into Metroid Prime 3.

I also like the final Bowser battle music in the first Paper Mario.

Top Bottom