• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best update week ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
what's weird about the cload is that you see all three people (bowser, ridley, and the masterhand) in the exact same frame. that's kind of unlikely, if you were just making them up and hoping they wouldn't all appear at the same time.

Chidosengan

Smash Lord
Why is everyone forgetting about Ike?

But seriously, the only characters that have been OFFICIALLY confirmed are Peach and Ike. Everything else is just big guesses.

Nova X81

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4768-7615-3064
Switch FC
SW-1268-6324-2517
Megaman:

Ok, think about this, look at the cloud on the sprites back, when it has it's cloud on it looks kinda peaceful, when it comes off it seems a bit more angry. What if fox just attacked that enemy and took it's cloud off, it became red and big and started chasing him? It seems quite likely to me, there is a good resemblance.
As much as I would love Megaman/X (and maybe Zero..?) in Brawl, that enemy looks much more like something from Kirby Super Star... I'll try to find screenshots later if no one else does.

Oblivius

Smash Rookie
I will agree, this has been a good week. But on a side note, look at the picture with Pit (The one near the bottom). Now, if those robots are evil, then it looks like Pit is defending one. Maybe each character will take sides?

Wave Bird

Smash Apprentice

These are three sprites from megaman (7?) I believe.

The top ones are floating sensors that closed and then reopened to target you (much like they appear to be doing to pit)

The other one (A SUPER STRETCH) is pretty self explanatory.

These are all VERY big stretches, but it gives some support to your theory.

:laugh:

GuardianSphinx

Smash Journeyman
Nice evidence, looks like we could be set for megaman atm??
Also, seeing samus face-to-face with that thing makes me think that maybe each character has a evil counterpart 'thing' with similar moves. Or every 'thing' has a charge beam.. hmmm..

bijoukaiba

Smash Journeyman
Looking back at those images of the "puppets", particularly of the one charging a beam at Samus, it makes me think that this was a second reason why Sakurai didn't want clones in Brawl- because these fellows would be copies of the character in Adventure mode. So they're almost like new, more complex forms of the Wireframes in Melee. If they are actually the NEW wireframes remains to be seen, but it appears Smash has definitely created some new original enemies this time around.

And comparing the images of the other enemies to the Megaman sprites is interesting... perhaps he is in Brawl after all... I mean, those things would be pretty crazy for Sakurai to cook up on his own (especially the rabid sheep)

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
I will agree, this has been a good week. But on a side note, look at the picture with Pit (The one near the bottom). Now, if those robots are evil, then it looks like Pit is defending one. Maybe each character will take sides?
Pit isn't defending the robots. He looks like he's trying to jump over them because of their electric shock. Besides, Pit's one of the good guys, anyways.

Takalth

Smash Ace
is there an interview with sakurai or something i could see that has him confirming the smash 64 cast...peace
Hopefully I'll quit having to say this.

The statement that all Smash64 characters would be returning comes from the Nintendrone interview, which has neither been proven nor disproven. Very likely, but not a certainty.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
I was going to leave this open until I read the NSider nonsense. Give me a break. There's no one in the clouds unless Sakurai says otherwise, and the rest of it is pretty much crap too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom