• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best time to catch a "With Anyone" Match

Maeotian

Smash Cadet
What do you think is the best time to find a "With Anyone" match on Wi-Fi? I tend to have the best luck around the early to mid afternoon (usually around 2 or 3 pm). Does anyone know of any good times to get matches? Has anyone even caught a match late at night?

Late night Brawling...... Must be a great experience.

Satyrium

Smash Cadet
What do you think is the best time to find a "With Anyone" match on Wi-Fi? I tend to have the best luck around the early to mid afternoon (usually around 2 or 3 pm). Does anyone know of any good times to get matches? Has anyone even caught a match late at night?

Late night Brawling...... Must be a great experience.
Why not just get some friend codes? I dont like playing people I've never talked to prior to the brawl anyway.

chucklesXcore

Smash Apprentice
You almost always find someone to play with at any time....even late at night for me. I've brawled with anyone from midnight to like 5 in the morning just spamming it up. Mid day is usually not good time for me...i catch matches, but they are lagfests more than smashfests.

and yes late night brawling is quite fun =]

but much more fun with serious smashers than with anyone.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
do not try it again. i agree get some friend codes."with anyone" sucks compared to "with friends".you dont get any experience "with anyone".

The Star King

Smash Hero
The sad thing is, Mario Kart Wii has the online that Brawl should have had. Brawl was designed bottom up to be a Wifi game, yet Mario Kart has better online.

Top Bottom