• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best stages for pit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
what do you think are the best stages for pit

lylat cruise and skyworld i think are his best but thats just what my friend tells me

what is his best stage that isnt banned completely from tourneys

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Norfair is a big plus for Pit since it is Pit's CP against Snake, Falco, Dedede and Diddy.... and occasionally the ICs, I think.

S.D

Smash Master
Norfair is great for Pit's Uair game.

Nuetrals are generally good for Pit, FD being a favourite of most Pit players.

I personally like Distant Planet and Yoshi Island melee as the slanted hills allow you to chainthrow most all of the cast up them to their death with f throw. I do it all the time and people are constantly raising eyebrows. Also you can zone the entire centre of the stage on Yoshi Island melee with your aerial game, just force them to try come down to the middle section where you have the control. Also you can d throw on the blocks in the centre and your opponent will drop right through. While it is recoverable it often takes them by surprise and hands you a stock. (I found this out by fluke in losers teams finals at a big tournament, d throw through blocks won us the final match of the set coz the opponent reacted too slowly). It's on youtube somewhere if u wanna check it out...

KY_Des

Smash Ace
funny because i dont really like fd i really like battlefield though haha
I'm the same. I'm not fond of FD with Pit. I'd much rather go to Smashville or Battlefield. Delfino is also pretty good for Pit, but he gets screwed over by the transformations more than they actually aid him. Halbred's pretty good. It's like Delfino without the water and transformations.

SSD

Smash Journeyman
I try to stay away from battlefield and yoshis island(brawl), because I dislike the platforms.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
I find FD, Norfair, Frigate, Smashville and Halberd to be pretty good stages for Pit. Most stages that are fairly small, can be WoIed under and aren't riddled with low platforms to limit your approaches are what I find to be good. This is why I dislike battlefield... You only can fullhop approaches when you are in the very center of the stage...

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
oh well i always short hop my approachesthough norfair does really own im suprised no ones said skyworld yet i think its a great stage for pit

what i love about pit is that hes really flexible in terms of stages he can play on almost any stage decently and hes pretty flexible in almost everything

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Sky World is usually banned. You shouldn't count on it as a reliable counterpick. Halberd, RC, and Norfair are all really good. It all kinda depends on your playstyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom