• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

best stage for kirby?!?!?!

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
But there's already a much better discussion about which stages are good for Kirby and why.

aextreme73

Smash Apprentice
you could argue the same for pkmn stadium 2, but it's also easy to get up air hit into a star ko
i prefer neutrals and brinstar

Allied

Smash Master
Any stage is good for Kirby; There isn't a stage that really gimps him.

I usually ban FD right off the bat. It Eliminates Locks, chain grabs, and Projectiles for the most part.
Since I live in Florida, picking Rainbow Cruise isn't an option. (Even though its a good counter pick stage)

I start off with either BattleField or Yoshi's Island. Then I counter pick with Norfair or Frigate. (Not quite RC but good enough)
Very smart choices indeed with stage picking

any thoughts on halberd anyone i usually use this an a counterpick depending on the character (it has low stage ceiling apparently) but i find this gives different attack opportunities for kirby

and also thoughts on Jungle Japes, how does this do against game and watch? (high ceiling)

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
And also thoughts on Jungle Japes, how does this do against game and watch? (high ceiling)
This stage isn't very good when facing Mr. Game & Watch, mainly, he don't have to worry about death as well as Kirby, but his case, he doesn't have to worry about getting D-Air to death, so basicly, I think this stage won't change the match very well or I think it makes it worst. x_x

Top Bottom