• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best SoCal Yoshis?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure gabe still plays. A friend of mine from CO (Bluemycon) played him in OC3 and he pulled out teh Yoshi on him. I have no idea where he lives though. Try checking the regional zones board? I know his name on smashboards is "straight", so that ought to help if you look up the name.

D

Deleted member

K thanks. Thatll help me some. Any other good SoCal Yoshis besides gabe?

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Ya not to be cocky or anything but ya, I am the best in SoCal, arguably the world. I don't really play that often anymore but I do occasionally go to tournaments and bring out w/e **** yoshi has to offer. There are a a few more yoshi players that I have come across here in socal and they are pretty good. I live in the San Fernando Valley.

EDIT: I will also be attending Super Champ Combo next weekend. You should go. I love yoshi dittos and am looking forward to playing many at SCC. That goes to any other yoshi players that are considering to attend.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Gabe's the only good one I've played. But Yoshi's not hard for Sheik, so I guess it's relative.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Gabe I want to play you pretty badly. Bluemycon said you are better than me, but not by much. I hope he wasn't doing that to not hurt my feelings...nah, I am confident in my Yoshi skills.

D

Deleted member

A few things. 1. Where is SCC? 2. Where is San Fernadeno Valley in comparison to San Diego (im too lazy to look at a map). And 3. There is no three, but id like to play u gabe :p

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Burntsocks:
1. Super Champ Combo will be held in san bernardino california. Get in contact with any of the San Diego people and they should be able to help you out, they are cool people.
2. SFV is pretty far from San Diego. However I have made it down to tournaments in SD in the past.

Bloshi: Not much yoshi can do against fox, especially one that knows what its doing. Regardless of that, BRING IT!

ERK111

Smash Cadet
lol Svampen has the best Yoshi.
Even though it's off topic, I agree with Acherontic :ohwell: Although Gabe just mentioned arguable he could be considered the best in the world, and arguably he could.

Gabe, you should get in some more videos, because your Yoshi is very very good as well (obviously).

To the topic creator, Gabe is without a doubt the best Yoshi in So. Cal.

Bombco101

Smash Journeyman
I used to be a regular here, but I forgot about the site for some time.
Funny, I still remember you, I think
I see you've gone up the chain
When I was last here you were a journeyman

Does anyone remember me?

launchpadmcqak13

Smash Apprentice
We should get some people together to play with the best yoshi's. My yoshi is respectable, I'm in the 805 area. Pm me if you guys are getting things together.

D

Deleted member

I'm not so good at californian geography, so... where is the 805 area? Long beach? :psycho:

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Frotaz, you're on!

Lol burntsocks you need to get around more. 805 is the simi valley/moorpark area. A little more west of the SFV.

EDIT: I believe one of the only yoshi's in SoCal lives near if not in SD. Contact Edrees to get in contact with him.

Top Bottom