• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best show ever? Worst?

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Best Show: Jeopardy. (Best show because no matter how old you are it's always great to test what you know along with learning something knew. I like to watch Jeopardy and then write down either a question or answer that's of interest of me. I research the topic and then learn more about it. Even when Alex Trebek retires I think Jeopardy will still live on; but it might not be as interesting. The Price is Right is a perfect example of this right now. I like Drew Carey and he does a good job but there is no way he'll ever compare to Bob Barker. At least Drew took on the task knowing this though and he is interesting. The originals are impossible to replace.

Worst show: There are too many bad shows on televison. There are so many I don't know about that suck and so many I wouldn't even give a chance in hell based on commercials and what friends have told me.

Deathcarter

Smash Lord
Best Show: Locked up Abroad and Monday Night RAW. NAT GEO is like one of the only channels that can still be considered quality. WWE fell from grace, but it is still consistently good/okay, which is a far cry for most other TV shows.

Worst Shows: Wizzards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montanna; Suite Life on Deck is at least watchable to the end of the show so it edges those two out.

hundreds of utilts

Smash Apprentice
best-anything on HBO, the office, weeds

worst-Pokemon for reasons I don't care to delve into, has to be the most terribly written piece of garbage to ever grace a television screen, even for the younger audience it's aimed for.

Top Bottom