• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Shiek (mods this is totally serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepSpeedN

Smash Ace
lol its not bad drephen in some match ups like in sheik dittos and against samus i think is his good match ups with sheik.

Ac35Full701

Smash Apprentice
I wonder is there actually people who are better than pros who doesn't goes to tournaments and I like DSF Shiek but I am going to check out Isai's and Captian Jack's Shiek. Does anyone have any matches of Omar Shiek instead of team or aganist Yoshi. Thank you for the help.
CJ's Sheik is incredible..top 3 in the world. DSF's is **** good too. Probably my two favorites.

Sefe

Smash Apprentice
CJ, DSF, and Isai all deserve credit! But over all I'd say CJ, i mean azen is ok, dsf kicks butt and isai does ok but he best is in teams so I say! Cpt. Jack!

D-rephen

Smash Rookie
i really wish people would start going to tournaments and stop basing everything off of vids =(

theres a lot more things that go on that you can't tell from vids

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
i really wish people would start going to tournaments and stop basing everything off of vids =(

theres a lot more things that go on that you can't tell from vids
It's kind of hard to go to Ohio or Japan, so yeah. I go to tournies all the time, but DSF never plays his Sheik when I go :(

D-rephen

Smash Rookie
i thought DSF stopped playing sheik like a year ago

ive only seen him gone fox and marth in tourney

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
He used Sheik vs Ken at the last UCSD tri-weekly, and of course I couldn't go. That was about a week and a half ago. But overall, he rarely uses Sheik nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom