• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Sheik player?

Cloudsan

Smash Cadet
I'm looking to find good Sheik videos on youtube and I'm wondering who the best Sheik so far is.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1 gimpyfish
2 champ/choknater (my vids are old) <---- we are gonna play each other this year lol
3 ankoku <---- most videos. if u want good sheik videos just go to eradikatus' youtube channel

imo.

sorry ankoku, regional bias : ) i know you're good

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Gimpyfish is the best i've seen so far, Ryoko and Ankoku are pretty good as well.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i suppose one can take humility too far

you suck ancocku

edit: o yea i forgot about ryoko hes pretty good as well

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
I agree with what everyone has said so far. I really have to get vids up of myself sometime. After college apps I'll give it a go. Then when I start going to more tournies as my life clears up. First one on my list is November ECRC. Err, though I have gone to some tournies before. And why all the hate? I thought Ryoko was the chief disher out of that around here. xD But seriously, no need to be so modest.

Exia 00

Smash Champion
(IMO) I think KDJ is the best sheik ^_^ I wish I was that good. I havent seen much of other sheiks but I know gimpy and ankoku are respectable. Sorry but I have never seen choknater's sheik before :p Im soooooooo bad lol. I need some new videos >_>

Edit: Ryoko is respectable as well ^_^

But yeah, KDJ is B05s.

Btw, respectable is a good thing. I suck lol.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
KoreanDJ's Sheik runs entirely on his general knowledge of the game and personal playing experience. He mains Meta Knight and seconds Random.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ah yeah, scratch everything that was said in this thread. I totally forgot about him, but Oh Snap definitely takes the cake as the best Sheik.

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Ryoko and Gimpyfish are the best sheiks, no contest

Everyone else don't seem to really compare unless Choknater or champ have recently gotten amazingly better.

Also I'm sad no one has named me yet U_U ..I guess since I only have like a half a dozen videos I can understand though

Charoo

Smash Champion
Choknater and Champ are the best sheiks, no contest

Everyone else don't seem to really compare unless Ryoko or Gimpyfish have recently gotten amazingly better.

Also I'm sad no one has named the great leon yet U_U ..I guess since I only have like a half a dozen videos I can understand though

Exia 00

Smash Champion
KoreanDJ's Sheik runs entirely on his general knowledge of the game and personal playing experience. He mains Meta Knight and seconds Random.
Really?! I never knew he mained MK. Hes still pretty **** with sheik though :p but he gains -9000 kool p0intz for maining MK.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My Shiek is okay. ^^;

I'm not the best, but I'd still like to show how I play. I should have some vidjios up sometime. o:

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Choknater and Champ are the best sheiks, no contest

Everyone else don't seem to really compare unless Ryoko or Gimpyfish have recently gotten amazingly better.

Also I'm sad no one has named the great leon yet U_U ..I guess since I only have like a half a dozen videos I can understand though
I see what you did there....

Tristans good but he lives in a forest in virginia or some **** where they dont have cars or trains
^-^'; it's not that bad there's just no smash scene within a two hour radius of where I live and to get to a bus stop or train stop require a car as well.

Although recently after talking to Chrome I have been greatly thinking about using the trains, which does require a ride to since they are located downtown and I'm out of town but with large amounts of communication I might be able to make them work at least until I get this whole car thing worked out by December.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
well the best sheik I know is in my clan. his name is ajax and he rocks. (clan link is on my sig)

Top Bottom