• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus main in each State

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
Lolz, why does everyone have the misconception that all these good Sami are from MD/VA? They never even go to tournaments in MD/VA. XD

ESAM is from both NC and FL (he spends a lot of time on both and is in PRs in both states), so I'd list him as best Samus in NC.. Plup is FL. Duck is MI. Darrell and HugS are CA. Knut and DJN are NY.

Litt

Samus
Yo Bubba, I wouldnt consider DJ a samus main at all anymore... pretty much the only criteria to be a samus main is to use your samus against sheiks when they come up, and Dj would definitly switch to fox or at least doc in that MU because of how horrible it is. Btw Mass is YCZ6, and dont forget your favorite samus from CT ;)

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
I can understand your sentiments, but I think we have to be a bit more lenient on who we consider to be a Samus main. I'm definitely a Samus main, through and through, but I've switched several times for the Sheik (and only the Sheik) MU. I've even picked up secondaries for that MU, but that's what they are, secondaries, nothing more. I can still agree with your opinion about DJ, though.

Litt

Samus
I'm just quoting a famous samus for that line, I think it was HugS who said that tbh but im not really sure. Dj is just a great player, but by the definition of main, Dj is not. If you just wanna say the best samus's in NY are Dj and Knut, I have no qualms with that. And yes the sheik MU is bad, but if you get a lot of practice against it, then no match up is really that bad. Ive been playing Spawn's sheik for over a year now, and I have to say I am most confident in my Sheik v Samus MU over any other MU.

Litt

Samus
Claiming best Samus in Philly
In PM.
If you want to claim PM... go to the PM character discussion board and make a best samus for each state... there has been very little PM 3.0 played yet, so I wouldn't claim anything yet unless you want to get shut down hard

Dizzymoon

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2191-8697-4976
Names Jumanji and Im probably best samus in Indiana, I dont actually know that, I just dont know any other samus in such a small scene down here, if anyone wants to come play let me know, Im totally down

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
At the beginning of the month I showed at a Dallas, TX tourney and placed a solid 17th out of 51 entrants. As far as I could tell, I was the highest placing Samus. So until Houston or Austin can debunk me. I claim Texas.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm the best Samus main in AZ. That said, the better players could probably beat me with Samus if they ditto'ed me. Take that how you will.

I'm the best Samus main in AZ. That said, the better players could probably beat me with Samus if they ditto'ed me. Take that how you will.
Duh we knew this already lol
corigames is the best games in az

his samus brings all the boys to their yard and they're like, mine's better than yours, cori's like, nah stfu fool swd-->fsmash

ToTs

Smash Artist
NNID
x_ToTs_x
Names Jumanji and Im probably best samus in Indiana, I dont actually know that, I just dont know any other samus in such a small scene down here, if anyone wants to come play let me know, Im totally down
Where do you live in Indiana? I live in jeffersonville. I don't really want the Indiana title lol I rather go for Louisville. But I wouldn't mind playing you for it anyways

LOL Some states are probably going to throw on a random person who plays smash well, but does not actually main samus. I think Sago for WI if you still could include him. Otherwise... no one?

pizzacato

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
coda#0
NNID
Pizzacato
I mean TECHNICALLY you are a Doc main, and TECHNICALLY Pizzacato hasn't played in a few months. So I'll gladly accept the title of best Samus in Texas.
haven't played in a few monthss???
Uuhhhhhhhh you're joking. Dallas isn't the only city in Texas. I'm in west Texas right now wrecking people's **** in Melee.
Go to the TLoc's Monday Night Melee on the 15th. I'll be there, and out place you hard.

Mervis

Smash Journeyman
haven't played in a few monthss???
Uuhhhhhhhh you're joking. Dallas isn't the only city in Texas. I'm in west Texas right now wrecking people's **** in Melee.
Go to the TLoc's Monday Night Melee on the 15th. I'll be there, and out place you hard.
Damn pizz it was a joke D: Please be my friend....

Last edited:
Top Bottom