• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Samus main in each State

Litt

Samus
USA:
AL Alabama -
AK Alaska - Nikodemus05
AZ Arizona - Corigames
AR Arkansas -
CA California - Darrell/HugS
CO Colorado -
CT Connecticut - Barbie
DE Delaware -
FL Florida - Plup
GA Georgia - Ovonte
HI Hawaii - TheSavior
ID Idaho -
IL Illinois -
IN Indiana - Jumanji
IA Iowa -
KS Kansas -
KY Kentucky -
LA Louisiana -
ME Maine -
MD Maryland -
MA Massachusetts - Sing
MI Michigan - Duck
MN Minnesota -
MS Mississippi -
MO Missouri -
MT Montana -
NE Nebraska -
NV Nevada -
NH New Hampshire -
NJ New Jersey - Kmac0
NM New Mexico -
NY New York - Knut
NC North Carolina - ESAM
ND North Dakota -
OH Ohio - Watty
OK Oklahoma -
OR Oregon - Aftermath
PA Pennsylvania - Slamus
RI Rhode Island -
SC South Carolina -
SD South Dakota -
TN Tennessee -
TX Texas - Pizzacato
UT Utah -
VT Vermont -
VA Virginia - Bubbaking
WA Washington - The Prime
WV West Virginia -
WI Wisconsin - Sago
WY Wyoming -

Europe:
France - Cyr/Fauster
Germany/Austria - .tea
Sweden - Jerk

Canada:
ManoxMano

Japan:
PL

Last edited:

JerkPhil

Smash Journeyman
How about Samuses/Sami not in the states? Better to list for each region (state or country) I think.

Litt

Samus
Ya sorry, ESAM is a great samus but he is not at plups level, but I would agree that Esam has the best platform missile game out of any samus

California = Darrell
Connecticut = KLit
Florida = 1. Plup, 2. Pi, 3. Esam
Michigan = Duck
New York = Knut
Europe = Cyr

keep em coming people, if there is a dispute between sami in a region/territory/state, then have em duke it out

Knut

Smash Apprentice
Nah, DJ is better than me.

whether or not he is a TRUE samus main, it makes no difference. he still can use her to greater efficiency than i can.

Litt

Samus
He mains fox now, with his side characters being Bowser, then samus, then mario, no offense to DJ but he plays the game, he doesnt play samus and is not a samus main.

HOWEVER, should DJ actually learn the missile game; low platform missile spam, double jump missiles, normal height platform spam, shffmc, and implement them successfully, he would be a samus to fear and give plup a run for his money

Tarv

Smash Journeyman
Who is the best Samus main in Pennsylvania? Just curious about this. It's kind of odd that I seem to know more about the California melee scene than I do my own area. (Shame on me I know, I know.)

Litt

Samus
ya same, played knut at zenith, really cool dude with a boss samus lol

Litt

Samus
Ya I saw you play in April, I would agree that you are best in Mass, btw Crush... didnt see you at HoG... scared to face me? I still claim best in CT

Litt

Samus
Arizona = Taj/Corigames
California = Darrell
Connecticut = KLit
D.C. = DoH
Florida = 1. Plup, 2. Esam, 3. Pi
Massachusetts = ycz12
Michigan = Duck
New York = 1. Knut, 2. iRobinhoood
Europe = Cyr
Sweden = JerkPhil

Knut

Smash Apprentice
so i guess i have claimed best samus of the northeast. thats a pretty wonderful feeling guys. it been a dream of mine since i first watched wes play back in like 2005/6..cant remember exactly when.
ohh and so, if there are any discrepancies over me being the best samus main in the region, i will more than gladly accept MM's from whomever for the title. ON STREAM.

btw, cant wait till i make my way down to FL to MM all you fekkow samus mains at hbox's tourney on aug 17th i believe.
Florida, the home of the brave, and the samus, and the ganondorf.
PI...PLUP...ESAM...you guys really need to show me a thing or 2. i feel like theres a few little (major) things that i'm over looking (especially in the falco, fox, and shiek matchups). and as you know, little miscalculations with samus can cause quite a bit of hurt.

i also have a few videos if anyone is willing to chekc them out and give me some feedback.

Knut

Smash Apprentice
Darrell is probably better than HugS right now. If HugS gets back in shape then we'll see.
i was watching hugs vs tofakints from like pre EVo stuff on VGBC..(i'm sure all us samus mains caught those matches, and if you haven't, girl you slackin)
no matter what, whenever i watch hugs, i'm beyond impressed and he never ceases to amaze me, even when he's playing off. although, i have to admit, i was kinda disappointed to see him lookin hella rusty during the sets i saw. i wish he hadn't taken a break and kept developing his metagame with her. i think with he was approaching a pinnacle with samu. and portraying the capabilities of a perfectly spaced samus.. i truly believe he would have been the guy to take armada down when he was on his like a what, 3+ year winning streak. that is if he kept playing to win and progres further, and still had that fire :pow: and hugs, if you see this, i'm not trying to put you on the spot, or put words in your mouth, this is just me stating what i believe may have happened.

to get back to the hugs vs darell thing...
i'm having trouble believing darell is the better samus player. no offense to you my man. i love your samus. and i've seen you on stream and you seem like a totally awesome dude. (been dyin to kick it with you and play some friendlies) but my friend who i play with ALL the time was getting whooped by hugs, meanwhile, darell was having a difficult time keeping the games close (i believe they went back and forth for a few sets, and my friend one a with a better win:lose ratio). who knows. maybe it was the different styles between players, but that comes into account when evaluating something like this. not to mention, it actually plays one of the largest roles IMO. hugs was obviously able to adapt better and punish harder, and take games of my boy more convincingly. darell had trouble keeping the games close. so i'd have to hand it to hugs as best samus in CALI. sorry darell, i'm a die hard hugs fan, so this may be a bit biased. :bomb: puttin myself on blast. ehhh. but yea, so this justt my thoughts on CALI

Top Bottom