• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Best Pits in the country?

KY_Des

Smash Ace
It'd be grat to have a tourney ONLY for Pits, but oh well. Personally in my city, Pit is a very very rare breed, and i personally haven't encountered a decent one, except for one guy who'se in another city (wi-fi battles, a bit laggy though).

I missed the national brawl tourney which was held a month ago, and also missed the NATIONAL GAMERS (aka NAGAFEST) about 2 weeks ago, all cause of university exams... (darn them). Some of my pals did go though, but there was no word of exceptional pit users. So does that make me BEST? xD.
There is a Pit-Only tourney, but it's wi-fi. There's a thread about it, you could check it out. I won't be in it tho, cuz it has two of the things I hate most about brawl. Internet lag and Pit dittos lol.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
From tournament preformance, knowledge of the players, things I hear about them, players they beat, players in their region, and kind of tournaments they attend, I would have to say the best pits in alphabetical order are.
Danny
Ky des
Rogue Pit
Sagemoon

My opinion.

Cha0tic NiGhTmArE

Smash Journeyman
Lakeway(at least 30 minuites from anywhere), TX
From tournament preformance, knowledge of the players, things I hear about them, players they beat, players in their region, and kind of tournaments they attend, I would have to say the best pits in alphabetical order are.
Danny
Ky des
Rogue Pit
Sagemoon

My opinion.
When i think of best Pits
Sagemoon
Admiral Pit
Rouge Pit
KY(hes fundamentally amazing in my opinion XD)

BigMara

Smash Rookie
Danny
Ky des
Rogue Pit
Sagemoon

My opinion.
Not sure who Danny is but I have serious respect for Ky's pit. I honestly think he has the best pit right now.

Top Bottom